*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1264643-Chapter-9-Turnovers
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Action/Adventure · #1264643
...oh yeah baby...
The gang moves down into the lower decks of the ship, and when they go down, they fight in very narrow hallways. It was hard because the corridors were narrow, and there was no room for cat-like refelexes. At last, the gang came into a large room with many people stuck in shackels and chains. The Boneys threw a smoke bomb at the gang. Luke yelled out, "Alright! Let's get out o' here! I got a plan!", so they all fled to where they had started, and came out to the fresh air. They were bruised all over, because of the head-on fighting. But then Luke told his friends, "Wait. My father always told me something, because he was air pilot. He always said: Luke, son, let me tell you something about battles. A smart warrior never attacks his opponents head-on. He always looks for the weak spot, takes advantage of his opportunities, and manages the way out the using his head. So, we should use that as our prime strategy. Someone is going to have to sneak in and look for a path to the storage room. That place is very big, so we can fight there. I'll think up the rest. So, anyways, who's going down there to sneak through? Anyone with experience?"-Luke. "On this stuff, you can just count on me, guys."-Rayne. Luke agreed, putting most of his trust in her, and saying he was getting to something. So, they hid behind those barrels, and waited.

Finally, after about half an hour, Rayne called up Luke from her communication device. "Luke, I found the room, and a perfect place to hide to wait for you guys. Oh yeah, there was a really big monster I saw. He's looking at some map. It looks like we're going to need that map. Also, on his communicator, he was talking to other Boneys. He said there were 4 more Black Ships, going out to each continent. But the biggest one is closest to this Ship. So, I'll guide you through the Ship, and into the room. Now, the walls are narrow and long, but tall at the same time."-Rayne, "Right. Good plan, we'll follow your instructions, and in the end take out that big thing, which, by us, is a Badbone."-Luke. So they went back down into the lower decks. They secretly advanced through the empty hallways. They followed Rayne's instructions, and came to a large wooden door.

They tried to push it open, it didn't work. So they knew it was locked. What other way was there to get in? This is something to really think about... so they all tried their own unique ways to try and break open the door, "Rayne, it's not budging, the door? You know what to do from here?"-Luke, "I think there's only one way to do this, and it's a bit risky, too. I think you should know the password, it's 'Krilaia the Great', say it twice out loud. But if you say it, that big thing will notice and call for backup. That will be a problem."-Rayne,"So what now?"-Luke, "I think I have something in mind, but we'll have to work quickly. I'll open the door using one of my spells. And then use some sleeping gas, taking out the big thing. By the time he awakens, we'll all be out of here with all the stuff we need to get closer to the evil boss."-Drabe. He did some gestures with his hands, and said quietly, "O' Crimson Fire, come to my hands to purify! Flaming Eagle!"-Drabe.

He used some fire to blow open the door. Everyone was like, what the hell just happened, and then Drabe said again, "O' Mist of Gurgoth, release your temptation, and give them slumber! Serene Mist!"-Drabe. He spun his arms around in circles multiple times, and this purple gas came out, when he blew it at the economy-size Bigbone, and it immediately fainted. And then, everything became all smoky, but Drabe was shielding himself, and forgot to do the same thing to the rest of the gang. He just ran off, and then Luke and Krad heard a door open and then a splash in the water. Things were getting hard to see, the brothers' heads were spinning, and they slowly faded away into a sleep. When the brothers awoke, they found that they were chained to shackels on their arms and feet. Their weapons were confiscated, and they had no idea where Drabe was.

"Krad, any idea where we are?"-Luke, "No clue, man. I tried to contact Thalor before, but I'm in no condition to, my head hurts like mad."-Krad. "Same here, dude."-Luke. They looked down in discouragement, when Luke said, "Wait! If Drabe isn't here, where's Rayne? They probably got her, too, but where are they keeping her? We have to find out."-Luke, "Yeah, and what about Aerial, I left her on the top decks thinking I would be back after half an hour. They obviously captured her, too."-Krad. Krad sighed, and so did Luke. What was going to happen now? It was already about 2am, and anything could have happened to Drabe, Rayne, and Aerial. Luke fell asleep, and Krad started to shed tears for Aerial. Where was she? How is she? What could the Boneys have done to her? Krad was thinking mainly about Aerial, and nothing else. He had to think of something. There has to be a way, there just has to. Krad was thinking, and he got it. It was going to be a risk, but it was probably worth it. It had to be worth it, because there was no other way. But he had to do it while Luke wasn't hearing or seeing. It was the only way possible. Krad remembered his wound on his right arm.

That Etikris Leaf was still recovering his wound. If he took it off, it would hurt for about a month, and leave a ferocious scar along with a smell as if one was dead, unless he covered the wound again in a week with the same medicine. The smell, reaching the upper decks of the ship, caught the attention of the Boneys, and they rushed down to Krad's room. Krad pretended that he was dead, and then the only Boneys(about 6)left in the ship, tried to throw him out, but then, all of a sudden, he exploded on them, hurting each and every one until they were laid to little tiny bones fed to dogs. Krad briefly went down, thinking about Aerial all the way. And where were Drabe and Rayne? Nothing made sense. Anyways, Krad went again to the blown up room where they last saw Drabe and Rayne. Krad looked inside a box, and there lay Rayne's communicator device. Krad knew that she had gone somehwere, but the Boneys were too stupid to find out where she was. Something had happened. Krad looked into another box, and saw his weapons. But where were his brother's?

Krad looked all around and saw nothing else, except for a map of the whole world of Elcarim, and it was somehow interactive, it even had the signals of where the other Black Ships, roaming the Seven Seas. Krad put it into his bag, which he found with his sword and hammer, and then he ran off to find his brother. He looked all over, but couldn't find a thing. He tried and tried, but alas, he sadly decided to leave his brother, before any backup would come in and take him out along with Aerial and Luke. He had to act fast. He went up the stairs to the moonlight. He was about to whistle, when he heard something or someone say, "Forget this hero stuff, or you're going to get it. Trust me, it's no use trying to save the world, Krilaius(kril-aye-is). I know this person is important to you, so give up your sword, and I'll let you go."-mysterious figure standing on some large plank stuck to the long pole. Krad knew that the sword he picked up from that huge Spiko he killed wasn't worth giving up, as Thalor called it legendary, "No way, and who do you have, anyways, that you think is so important to me?"-Krad.

Then, Krad heard her voice, she wasn't crying for help, but she needed it desperately, "Krad, don't do it. I'll be fine! You need that sword!"-Aerial. Krad's mouth dropped, and he was speechless. "Just--ju--just intro--introduce your--yourse--yourself. And please don't hurt her, I beg you, please!"-Krad was about to cry,"Hmph. Fine then, I won't introduce myself, but you can have her. I know you'll bring this to violence anyways," He cried out, "Kind blue water! Show your truth by crazed anger! Tsunami Wave!"-mysterious figure. Suddenly, a storm washed up, the sea began to go wild. So wild, Krad couldn't even stand straight. He looked at the mysterious figure closely. That man was wearing a torn up cape. He looked like an amazing swordsman, too. He jumped into the air and disappeared into the black night. Along the way, he dropped Aerial. Krad was so shocked. He couldn't let this happen. He ran and ran and ran for his life, he jumped off the edge of the ship, and then grabbed Aerial(in midair) right away. He held her tight, turned around, and threw his bonerang, which had a rope tied to it. It clung onto the long pole. And there was Krad, hanging for his life. He couldn't drop Aerial now. Never. Suddenly, the same mysterious figure called out once more, "Soft light breeze, release your potential, and reveal yourself! Tornado Wind!"-mysterious man. A tornado rattled up, it broke off the long pole, and sucked in Krad, who was still holding on to Aerial firmly. He could hear her moaning, she was in pain. Then, the tornado knocked out Krad, and everything goes black...
© Copyright 2007 Dr. Fizz (darqnys at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1264643-Chapter-9-Turnovers