*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1264639-Chapter-8-Finally-Found
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Other · Action/Adventure · #1264639
how do u like me now?
After waking up, Krad found Aerial working on something. He walked over to Aerial, and realized his bruise was still causing him pain. When he came to Aerial, he saw her working on the flycycle, while it was small. It was scratched up, and she was fixing it. Then, Aerial took some bright sky blue liquid, with DNA-looking things in it. She put it in the gas tank and the flycycle started running. Krad was very impressed, and suddenly his wounds started to hurt bad, "Urgh! Man that hurts."-Krad. Aeril turned around quickly, "Huh? Oh! Hold on, I'll stitch it up."-Aerial. She got some green liquid in a small bottle, with some dry leaves.

She spilled a little on the wound, "Ouch! It burns! Even more than alchohol. Where did you get that stuff?"-Krad. Aerial smiled at Krad and laughed a bit. After putting on the dry leaves, "Hey! I hear a rushing in the water! It's Raizel! We're saved!"-Krad. Krad went right in front of the water, and looked into the horizon. He saw a creature swimming swiftly across the sea, splashes of water flying behind it, "Hey Aerial! Come here! We're goin' out of this place!"-Krad. Aerial ran over, and watched with Krad as Raizel swam nearer and nearer to wherever they were standing. As Raizel came into full view, Aerial looked around and saw something else. It was far, far into the horizon. But it was going quickly, too. What was it? "Krad, Krad! Look over there! It's the Black Ship we were looking for!"-Aerial. Krad looked too, "Yeah! You're right! Come on, hop on! We're gettin' Luke and Drabe."-Krad.

Krad and Aerial jumped onto Raizel, "I tamed this Haisoof, his name is Raizel, and he's awesome."-Krad, "That's great. I didn't know you could actually tame a Haisoof."-Aerial. Aerial held tight to Krad, as Raizel blasted away towards the Black Ship. Krad was practically racing the Black Ship when they got close to it, "Whoa! This thing is going really fast. Hey Rai(pronunciation:ry)! Just keep going like this okay? Thanks."-Krad, and he gave him three of the new fruits from that island Krad would call Teo's. Krad concentrated, and heard Thalor talking to him telepathically, "Yes, Krad! Is Aerial okay?"-Thalor, "Yeah, she's fine. Just a little cut, that's all. Anyways, right now I'm next to the Black Ship. It's pretty fast. Get Luke and Drabe, and tell them that the Black Ship is going far, far South. We just passed some island that was really beautiful, but had a little meeting with some ugly beasts known as Spikos."-Krad.

"You have just passed Watnip Island, and it's very close to Sayamiha(Thalor sent telepathic images of a map, that's how Krad knew where each and every country was). Drabe just contacted me, and he said that they were going after the Black Ship but their vehicle ran out of gas, so they had to stop at a shore in Sayamiha. And when I tried to contact you to meet with Lucus and Drabe, you weren't replying. I don't know why. But that only happens when you are unconscious, that I can't telepathically get to you. It seems that little meeting with those Spikos got you, too."-Thalor. Krad was now ready for a serious struggle, "Aerial! Brace yourself. Do you think you could wield a weapon?"-Krad, "I--I--I don't know. But I'll try to--"-Aerial, "If you can't I won't risk your safety. You're already hurt, and I won't let it happen again. Just stay with me, okay?"-Krad.

Aerial agreed, "Good. Now. Climb the ship with me and whatever you do, don't slip off!"-Krad, "Okay. Krad."-Aerial. So, Raizel swam away, and Krad and Aerial cautiously climbed up the Black Ship. Slowly, and slowly they climbed, right next to each other. All of a sudden, Aerial slipped, "NO! Aerial!"-Krad threw his hand down. Aerial grabbed it at the last second, "Aerial! Climb onto my back and hang from there, you look like you twisted your ankle."-Krad. Aerial climbed up Krad's arm, and held onto his neck. Aerial looked with a staring at Krad face, she could hear his heavy breathing, and feel his quick heartbeats. Krad was struggling badly, and Aerial heard him all the way.

Finally, they got to the top, next to a towering pole with a long plank right on the top. Krad took Aerial bridal style and put her to rest against the pole, while he went to fight head-on with the enemy. Aerial rested and fell asleep there. Luckily, there was no one on the top floor. Krad was going to the stairs leading to the downer decks, when he heard wood creaking. There was something climbing onto the ship. Uh oh, Krad had to hide, because it could be a Boney or even a Bigbone or a Mazrit. Krad ran to hide behind a pile of barrels filled with Black DNA. No wait, there were two things coming up. Krad didn't even breathe, and when he peeked out just a bit, he saw them. Wow. After all this time, they just come now. What a pushover...
© Copyright 2007 Dr. Fizz (darqnys at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1264639-Chapter-8-Finally-Found