*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1267882-Another-Past-Gone
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Death · #1267882
"What we remember should never be lost"
Another Past Gone: by lorenzeo A. Davis


There is another way of living, but it does not share death. even if it was born to kill, it still would'nt live. by this another past gone something to remember from it's history. open your heart and start thinking of ways to be blessed, none violent act, always taking the game farther then it supposed to. not that easy is it? see life is spared with directions, and holding to gain might begin a new dynasty. so I call back what I learned from my past, never let your past, passback through your life.

and now another past gone.

what I remeber, it coppell me till I surrender my tears to it's past, another past gone never left alone, struggling to burn alone/ somewhere I out there will never come to my own/ desperation follows, another hard pill to swallow/ someone has to gain sorrow/ laughing and crying, another shed tear gone hallow/ so sweet to let go another price to go shallow/ some type of sense of humor, I wonder what death comes tommrow/ easy to do, but not easy to think about the horror that might follow/ shut this door later I surrender to GOD before I burn in deep tranquility and internity/ so many crys, I hope my mind can take care of it's love that was lost. another past gone/ somewhere to go and play without spades and not breaking hearts/ so outverse, another task broke/ this mind game never ask me to hate another, but to love and respect one another/ but another past gone, death of two close family members that I will remember like it's was just yesterday/ sometimes it's easy to let go what's not helped, even when someone try'd to cheer you up, it still remain unbeat like two sounds from and music beat/ I still give it no awarness/ from my defound heart beat, just another past gone/ so I won't have to die alone.
© Copyright 2007 passback (nibu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1267882-Another-Past-Gone