*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1268602-Homeless-crys
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Emotional · #1268602
living on the streets, must be heartful
What he shared to me when I meet him, was how important it is to be free from the world, and It's judgement. how blind is theses people to see, that your not perfect. even if you can tell it like it is, some things won't be told. so I sat with him, asking him questions about how he felt when walking around asking for money, he told me that it is'nt fun, but Blessed to be alive to see another day. so I wonder why people look down on the homeless like trash, of course there life may not be easy to live, what choice do they have. but they have pride, an type of pride, that they don't think about the judgement, cause we are all sinners, and where not perfect. so then I told the homless when yall cry, don't worrie GOD will save yall from the hurt that tears holes in your hearts, so strong I told them, keep your mind in the right place, remember GODs very own place, never surrender to mans givin birth of hate. keep in mind that they are fake, weak in the mind to place along with there own spouse, cheating on the fact, that there life is not born with reason, but born with a lesson to understand the importance of life. So I asked the homeless, do yall cry at night? he told me we are hurt inside trying to gain strentgh to continue, but some of use loose our life, by hunger and shelter, through rain and cold winters, we group together to keep warm. so then I wonder, why does the rich, feel as if there better then the rest of us, why does the rich look down on the less fortune it one's, and give judgement. then he told me in a strong poetry verse/ man does what he can to survive the battles of life, not easy being homless when there's the devil's tricks in the top far coner of your life, simple minded people can relate of what they wan't in life, but can easy take from another person, it's never easy we homless shed tears, and cry when there's no life left in us. we gave it up, and let the rest of the world have it because of it's troubles. so why we cry is because we are not afraid of death, and one day we know GOD will punish those who mistreat the poor, and come back to take us with him. but he told me young man! keep yourself away from the worldly day's of life, and keep what GOD has givin you as being blessed that your not dead, cause in this world, there are no innocent people, but guilty people that try to make a living. with a pause he stop talking, and stoped breathing then I knew that a homeless cry can always tell you something about life. all it needs is someone to listen to it's pain.
© Copyright 2007 passback (nibu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1268602-Homeless-crys