*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1268692-One-Day
Rated: 18+ · Other · Horror/Scary · #1268692
This story about a very shocking day for one person and how he lives the day.
Lisa and Terrence were at a resturant. Lisa went to the bathroom. After 10 minutes had gone by, Lisa never came back. Terrence had to go into the bathroom. Blood was on the floor. Most of the blood was by the sink. Terrence's mouth dropped open. Then he ran out of the bathroom and dialed 911. The Police pulled up in the parking lot. Terrence saw the police heading in. He went to the door. Then Terrence saw drops of blood on the floor. Dead bodies were laying on the floor. Then Terrence heard bullets breaking trough the resturants windows. Terrence ran to the policemens car and took a gun. Then one robber left the resturant. He shot the robber. Terrence crawled through the resturants air vent. All the people were dead. Then Terrence heard someone. He pointed his gun at him. Put your weapon down I'm a New York City police officer. Terrence explained the story. Then they dug up a hole in the ground. They where in the resturant. Then a bullet fired across the tables and the police officer jump right behind his back. The police officer had just saved Terrence life but the officer was shot. Terrence went into shock for 1 second then shot the robbers. And successfully shot all the robbers at once. Then Terrence ran into the bathroom to cry. Lisa was on the floor. Her chest was bleeding and there were body fragments on the floor. Her arm was chopped off and 3 fingers where in toliet. A hospital came in and cleared the area out. It was a very sad day.
© Copyright 2007 terry609 (terry609 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1268692-One-Day