*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1176084-The-Bank-Robbery
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Entertainment · #1176084
about what happened in a fake bank robbery
One day Benny and Jessie were going to the bank to cash a check. When they got there, no one was there but the door was open and they entered. There were 3 people in the vault. They we wearing masks on their faces like bank robbers. Benny and Jessie crawled on the floor so they couldn't see them. They spotted someone on the floor. She was bleeding to death. Benny went to see if her heart was beating, but it wasn't. She was dead. "I can't belive this," Benny said. "I have a feeling there was a bank robbery here," Jessie said. They found 10 more people on the floor. Five people were alive, but the rest were dead. The people that were alive were unconscious. "We're rich," one robber said. "We have 1,000,000 million dollars," he said. Benny tried to call the police before they left. They were still there. "Hey, look at this. There's more money in the vault over here," said one robber. The rest of the robbers came to see the money. There was 500,000,000 million dollars in that area of the vault. So together they had 600,000,000 million dollars. "Hold it right there," one police man said. The police pointed a gun at them. They had body armor on. They shot at the robbers but it didn't do any good. The robbers missed the shots they fired. One of the robbers was shot in the head and was killed. The cops shot all the robbers and they were all dead. They robbers were now in hell. The bank was safe!
© Copyright 2006 terry609 (terry609 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1176084-The-Bank-Robbery