*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1268958-Shes-under-my-skin
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Romance/Love · #1268958
imbrace yourself with compentency of loving, by understanding it's movements
She's not like a tattoo sitting on my skin looking for show, naw! she's under my skin like my blood, going in all directions of my body. she's something else, her eye's remind me of an angel, that just sprung it's wings, deliberately, outwardly, and unswervingly. I hold myself from not cheating up to much from loosing control over my sex drive, this girl I speak of she's under my skin, I can't let go what the hell is happening to me, I take what is do to me but not like this/ I carrie on this level of marry down with me till nature calls me back to the future, seeing myself without a vaccine to get rid of this crawling under my skin/ can't let go she's burning my soul, this woman that's under my skin is taking control/ i'm loosing sleep at night, what is she doing to me, my world that I thought was a fantasy/ has become a destiny between me and her, not slowing down the constitution of law, not even a break to catch my breath/ she's under my skin, it would take year's to get rid of it/ but why should I/ what she does to me, makes my toes tingle, blood turn warm blooded, my eye's big and spaced, my body shakes when she kiss's me on my neck, she's under my skin with all types of magic in her blood stream, seduce's me quick urging a type of question do I wan't her/ yes, yes, let our nature take us beyond universal worlds, let our fantasy build marriage, that no man or woman can break, let me guide you through your hurt and pain through my words of in-vain, let my nature of loving take you in your inner body and take control of it by just holding you in a position that makes you feel ready to have one, yes, she's not the only one who can crawl under skins, but see when i'm under your skin, you can't run or hide, or even tell a best friend, cause my love keeps you silent and bare of refusal to give up something that makes the woman moan and scream out please don't stop, naw I won't stop till her heart beat slow's down, calmly and seductively, even I'm no stranger to the sex game, neither is she. she's under my skin, the way she is making feel takes a-lot of breath out of me, it's like being in battle, telling your troops to regroup, but this massive attack she's displaying/ kills them all, and only holding me at sex point. unbelievable matters is what I like to say, even what words I say can't dare to test her sexploitation, she's just to hot to handle.
© Copyright 2007 passback (nibu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1268958-Shes-under-my-skin