*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1270729-scrap
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Kitti
Rated: NPL · Other · Other · #1270729
just a scrap of something im working on. It will all be in here later on.
She paused in her thoughts and glanced across at him deteminedly looking out of the windscreen. The rain was lashing down and forced them into a cacoon so that for a moment they felt as though they were the only two people in the world. The woman on the backseat seemed so irrelevant and was instantly forgotton about, mainly due to the fact that she was trying to make herself seem as small as possible. India was hit by a sudden wave of courage that mixed itself easily with affection; her hand reached out and covered his on the gear stick. It was a small squeeze before she retracted her hand once again but between them it was the hugest gesture of all.

"Whatever your decisions, whatever your thoughts. I will always follow you, no questions asked" her voice soothed its way through his mind and, taking the lead from him it began to work away at his anxieties smoothing them out easily "but if you honestly do want my opinion then I shall give it to you"

Faye's eyes snapped instantly to the hand movement and she realised that there was so much more to their relationship than what met the eye. They were both quite legendary and had many different publications on them made by people who had supposedly been close to them. She was shocked to find that they were treated almost the same as any other celebrity would have been if they had been in a movie or a singing sensation. Each one gave a different perspective, some making them seem like they were passionate lovers while others made them out to hate each other with a passion.

From the second that they met she was looking for clues and searching for signs as to what they were really like with eachother and what they really felt. She knew that they weren't going to live up to the hype that had been created with them. They hid their feelings well and didn't interact with each other on a physical level. She had a feeling that this small hand movement spoke volumes about how they felt for one another.

She felt quite uncomfortable in the presence of both of them because she was the third wheel. She wasn't in the loop and didn't have this kind of relationship with either of them. The rain had eased off and she realised that she didn't quite know where they were anymore, it hadn't dawned on her that she would need a base of operations so that she could go ahead with the council. Con obviously wasn't going to stay around forever with India so she was going to have to keep an eye out for the next person to be coupled with her.

"Where are we going?" her voice cut thickly through their thoughts and they were suddenly brought to the hear and now, realising that she was still in the same vehicle.

"The mansion that was used before we were incarcerated is still being held for us ma'am" India turned in her seat to briefly smile at her before looking out of the front again.

"After all of this time?" she knew that she was sounding very young and innocent but she didn't care, she had the feeling that whether she stayed quiet and dumb they would still think the same thoughts about her. She was well aware of the air she gave off around her, mainly from the reactions of everyone else but she held the philosophy that it was far better to be underestimated than over.

"Just as the place on the Council is always held open so is the house in which the member should preside. Its all about inheritance and great importance in all things old and ancient" even though her voice was light and informative inside India was rolling her eyes wildly. She was always good at hiding her opinion which is what made her so damn good at her job but it seemed like this woman was a small lamb that was attempting to throw herself to the wolves.
© Copyright 2007 Kitti (kayle909 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1270729-scrap