*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1270838-you-push-too-far
Rated: · Other · Other · #1270838
something that i should have dealt with a long time ago
My Dear Friend,
Why do you do this? I hate it when you make me wonder what I have to do to get you to do any thing that I ask. Damn her. I loved you so much. And in an instant you took it away and smashed it; but it wouldn’t break that easily. The best you could muster was a simple crack of the steel box I had you in. I gave you every thing that anyone could ever want from someone that loved them, and that still wasn’t good enough for you. You won’t tell me what it is that you want. What is it you want? There wasn’t one thing that I have ever done for you that was enough. You are just like your father. The father that you swore to never become. You became him when you left. I ask but one simple question and you STILL refuse to budge. Why do I even bother with you any more? I have done nothing but move out of your way and you still refuse to give back. Go ahead be the bitch that you have become. I wash my hands of you and frankly I don’t care how much you cry about it you will never change and you know that. Simple things I ask are apparently a big deal to you. I deserve to know them because I am as much as involved in them as you are. I hate you for stealing my life away from me. I even asked for it back. You refused. Then you asked for your life back. I gave it back freely. So who is the one that is selfish? You or me? I envy your roommates, no, I pity them; I know you all to well. You have no idea how many times I have wanted to hit you for what you said. I never forgot. You push your limit. You want to feel better about yourself. You insult me with your intelligence. You think that I can’t understand what you are trying to say. I assure you I feel the sting in every single syllable you utter. In your attempt to make your own character look smarter and better than mine. It becomes a competition. For both of us. We beat the other because we know that we can. We sit there and beat to make a point. We communicate this our hatred for the other. What is done is done. Do not expect me to put up with it much longer my friend. I am boiling now and you know as well as I do that once my fuse is lit it can only be put out with an explosion. Be forewarned for what is coming. My dear friend you’ve had it coming for five years and its time to tell you that witch I had lied about and you are not going to like it.
© Copyright 2007 ive had it (rubym at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1270838-you-push-too-far