*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1273040-He-said-it-Wouldnt-Happen-Prolouge
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Military · #1273040
What comes with being a military wife.
Captain Jack Wilson's feet barely touched the pavement of the tarmac before his wife, Janey, was in his arms. Stumbling for balance as she collided against him, he wrapped his arms around her as tightly as possible, his lips quickly finding hers before a word could be spoken. Jack had been counting down the moments to this one for a year now, but even his most vivid dreams paled in comparison of the actual feel of her in his arms. Forcing himself to break the kiss he bulled back looking down at her, something he could be content to do forever.

"Your even more beautiful than I remember." He told her softly caressing her cheek and staring into her deep brown eyes.

Smiling she answered, "You really have been away to long if you think that tired old line is going to work Soldier."

"Oh but it always does, besides how can you resist a man in uniform?" He responded giving her that cocky grin she once told him, after a long night of love making, always made her weak, before capturing her lips again and kissing her mercilessly.
© Copyright 2007 Brooklyn Mack (flygirl9 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1273040-He-said-it-Wouldnt-Happen-Prolouge