*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1273392-Love-me-Please
Rated: E · Poetry · Romance/Love · #1273392
Just a a shoet love poem i thought of.
Ying:Yuppers, I Ying can do poetry
Peace:.......*sigh* hear we go again
Lala: I like the poeam actually
Ying: ok Please read and review, that's all I'm asking of you pretty please with a cupcake on top.
Peace:I don't like cupcakes
Ying:*sigh* I can never please you can I?
Pease: nope

~*~~


I love you more then the air I breath, more then the things I need, because without you things would seem dull.
Colors would fade, and sweets would turn sour.
Without you i'd grow weak by the hour.
Life without you, for what would it be, now to know that you arn't beside me.
Joy would turn to saddness, and the reason for living would be no more. Because you are the air I breathe, you are the sunshine I need, and you are the one that keeps me going from dawn until dusk.
Some promise you stars, some promise you the moon, but i give you a give you may keep to yourself.
For i give you my heart. I give you a gift you can actually get.
I can't promise you stars, nor can i promise you the moon.
But I can promise you my love because that's all i can give you.

~*~~

Ying:well.....?
Peace:not bad ..I guess
Ying:YAY!!!!!!!
Lala:*rolls eyes* children....
© Copyright 2007 Ying is a Vampire (ying_of_light at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1273392-Love-me-Please