*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1246038-My-heart-is-with-you
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Comedy · #1246038
I'm doing a story of ying/yang. please read full summary is inside. CHAP. 2 IS UP!!!!
~*~~
Ying A/N: ok if you read the story I wrote "YingYang and all inbetween" I'm sorry but I'm gonna change the story A LOT so it won't be like the story at all .....kind of like a fanfiction in a fanfiction O.o; any way I decided to make no assassinations just a cute little romance oh ....and Yang's going to be the ric-
Peace: DON'T TELL THEM THE WHOLE STORY YOU IDIOT!!!!!!
Ying :oops ^_^;
~*~~
ying: yes ok I realize I'm a girl but the ying character is actually a guy (sue me why don't cha)
lala: *sigh* ying ........ your weird
ying: yup
peace: ....and stupid
ying: yu- HEY!!!
lala: ok break it up
ying: *sticks tongue out at peace*

~*~~ENJOY~~*~
^_^

~*~~Chapter 1~*~~
Morning Surprises


He stumbled out of the woods scraps and scratches ran down his bare flesh and face. His long brown waist length hair, which was usually held back in a braid, had fallen out and was tangled with twigs, leaves and God only knew what else.

He leaned heavily on the pathetic excuse for a walking stick with one arm, and rummaged around in his pouch for his water.

Finally he withdrew a small container. Unscrewing the top hurriedly he tipped it upside-down over his dry open mouth.

Frowning he shook it, and a single drop dripped onto his tongue.

Almost throwing the water container out of pure frustration, he finally just screwed the top back on and shoved it back into his pouch. Ying looked up at the darkening sky and then his surroundings, he was tired and thirsty not to mention hungry...... very hungry. Closing his chocolate brown eyes and rubbing them with the tips of his fingers he leaned again on the walking stick and opened his eyes again.

It was then that something had caught his eye, he had been surprised that he didn't notice it before. A house, a very big house was sitting farther to the right of him. It wasn't that far maybe a quarter of a mile. A smile flashed across his boyish face, perhaps the owner of that big house would be willing to let him stay the night, maybe even give him a bite to eat.

It would be the first in a wile, he couldn't remember the last time he had a decent place to stay or a decent meal for that matter. That is that didn't involve him having to catch a fish, maybe two, for his one meal for the day.

Nope he was going to not have to build a stupid fire and stay up all night. The mountains of Kyoto Japan had many things that would most likely kill him, he even had to watch for bandits.

Shaking his head he grunted and started for the house.

He was so tired and his eye lids were giving up on him, which caused him to stop every fifteen or so steps to catch his breath. The sun had long since set and the crescent moon was being to rise slowly.

Half way there, he was so close the front door couldn't have been fifty yards.

Leaning again on the walking stick, he gained his breath as he heard the wood creak under the strain of his weight.

He looked back up at the house.

He was practically on the porch, he staggered a few more steps and reached out for the door his arm so heavy but his finger tips were so close and he was almost there when-

*crack*

The walking stick he had been using finally snapped under his weight and he fell to the ground in an unconscious heap at the front door.

He would have to wait till tomorrow for a bed.


~*~~

Yang sighed and plopped down in her chair in front of the tv. Living alone had it's benefits, but it also had it's downside. Like being alone at night, not having anyone to talk to, getting so board that you sleep for the fun of it. She didn't choose to be alone though, her parents had died four years ago in a car accident. A frown fell upon her lips, she remembered being home and the phone ringing, it was the hospital. they told her that her parents had been traveling down on one of the many dark mountain roads when a deer had darted out in front of them. They swerved and hit the railing falling down the steep mountain side.

Her parents were killed instantly.

With Yang having no other realities and no siblings she had inherited the enormous wealth that her parents had owned. She gazed almost wistfully out one of the oak framed windows and into the darkness of the night. It didn't matter to her though, she would rather have had nothing at all if only she had someone to be with again.

*THUMP*

Yang jumped and looked fearfully at the down the hall way towards the front door. Slowly getting out of the Lazy Boy, she crept carefully and quickly over to the door, grabbing a bat that laid in the umbrella stand. She scowled, probably another robber that wanted their greedy hands on Yang's money .......................again. Smirking she raised the bat as her hands came to the brass door knob. If they thought she was just gonna let them stroll in here and let them have it they were dead wrong, she had already beaten the crap out of two guys for trying to climb through her bedroom window before.

Gingerly she twisted the door knob and opened it just a crack to see outside.

No one was there.

She opened the door wider and walked outside to get a better look tightening her hold on the wooden bat. Her foot suddenly collided with something and she almost tripped.

She raised the bat and looked down. Her heart skipped a beat and a scream almost escaped her pink lips.

A body lay there at her bare feet. She dropped down to her knees in a panic and shook the person.

"Hey, are you alright?!"

The person's head rolled to the side and Yang was able to see the face. It was a boy. He looked about 18, her age, but with a tanned boyish face. She noticed that her had long waist length hair that was tangled and dirty. His clothes had been ripped in various places and was crudely attempted to be sown back together on some of the bigger rips. But what stuck out the most were the cuts and scraps that ran down his arms and face. He was, on top of that, filthy and dirt covered and smeared his clothes in such a way that she couldn't really tell if his button up shirt had been white or brown.

Shaking him again, but lighter this time, she tried to wake him. This time she got a reaction. The boy moaned and his eyebrows furrowed. A bit of relief came to her, at least he was alive. He opened his eyes slowly reveling, what Yang thought, the prettiest brown eyes she had ever seen. His chocolate orbs were covered in a brief second as he blinked and then looked directly into her scarlet one's. He groaned and attempted to raise himself shakily from the ground. Yang placed a hand on his shoulder gently and helped him into a sitting position, and even then she had to keep a hand on his back to make sure he didn't fall over.

The light that poured over them through the open doorway let him see his rescuer. At first he honestly thought she was pretty. Fair skin had graced a blemish less face and her eyes were an un-human color of red that sparkled as the slightest light hit them, or maybe his mind was playing tricks on him, they were also accompanied by long black lashes. He looked at her hair, silky shoulder length dirty blond strands was pulled back into a low pony tail. She wore a semi-tight black shirt with a dragon on it and jeans. from what he could see she had a great figure.

Yang looked at him a concerned look had flashed in her rare eyes.

"You don't look so good, here come on, I'll help you inside."

Yang wrapped his arm around her shoulders and she hoisted him up the best she could. The boy also tried to stand up but leaned mostly on Yang so she half helped, half carried him inside and into the living room. She caught a small scent of his clothes and noted that it smelled like the forest.

She lied him on the couch as gently as she could and took off his muddy tennis shoes throwing them next to the fire pit which still cracked and hissed as the fire steadily burned in it's ashy bed. Then she hurried to the hall way closet and pulled out a pillow and then a blanket. Going to the kitchen she filled up a bowl with warm water and brought two dish towels before retrieving the first aid kit from under the sink.

She walked back into the room and set the water, towels, and kit on the lamp stand next to the couch. Yang lifted the boy up, being gentle of his wounds, and lied the pillow under his head, then taking the blanket she spread it across him from the waist down.

She looked back at his face, his brown eyes were hidden behind his eyelids. She knew he was awake but she was almost afraid of him opening his eyes, he looked like he hadn't gotten any sleep for a couple of nights by the dark bags that were under his lashes. She grabbed the bowl of water and one of the dish towels from the small table beside the couch. The slight movements caused him to open his eyes and watch her actions. She dipped the cloth into the luke warm water and squeezed any free water that clung to it. She brought the damp cloth to his cheek and began to lightly wash the dirt away. He closed his eyes again, the sensation of the warm water relaxed him.

After a minuet of doing this though he felt the cloth pull away and he opened his eyes again to look at her. He saw her set the cloth down and brought her hands back to him but this time came to the top button of his shirt and his eyes widened as he felt her undo them one by one until his tanned and toned chest was fully reviled to her. Her unique eyes looked at him in the eyes.

"Do you think you could sit up so I can take your shirt off?.", she asked bluntly.

He nodded.

Sitting up finally, with Yang's aid, she slid the dirty shirt off his broad shoulders, and took his arms out of the long sleeves one at a time. She told him to lay back down and he obeyed her resting his head on the soft goose feathered pillow. She discarded the article of clothing by throwing it half heartedly on the floor next to the fire place.

Yang picked up the towel and placed back into the bowl swirling it around to free it of any dirt that clung to the white surface.

She stole a glance at him. He watched her almost looking like he was fascinated by her every movement. Kind of like a little boy watching his favorite tv show and eager to see what was coming next. Yang smirked as she looked back at her work, he looked so innocent though, like he had never seen a sin before.

"Why go through the trouble?"

Yang's head snapped up as she heard the soft voice.

‘Wow, it spoke.'

"Go through what trouble?" she asked.

He looked back up at the ceiling fan that spun above him, fanning his body with a small breeze.

"You don't even know me, and yet you brought me into your house for all you know I could've killed and rodded you."

Yang frowned and rung the water out of the now soggy dish towel.

"I'd be surprised if you could land a decent punch with the condition your in."

The boy's lips tugged into a smile.

"Why do you say that anyway?"

She looked at him closely waiting for an answer forgetting about her job for a brief moment.

"Well?"

The boy shrugged his shoulders.

"I was just curious."

Yang sighed and brought the cloth up to his shoulders and continued to clean him up.

"What's your name?"

The boy opened his eyes and looked at her before grinning brightly.

"Ying, and yours?"

Yang smiled. Mabie she found someone to finally be with.

"Yang."

~*~~

ying: woopie the first chapter is up and I'm totally *yawn* beat
peace: well you shoulden't have stayed up till midnight writing it then
ying: SLEEP DOES NOT MATTER I MUST BE A TRUE WRITTER!!!!!!!!!!
peace: *sweat drop*
lala: *sweat drop*
lala: well that would be ying for you ^_^;
peace: can I lock her outside tonight?

~*~~Please remember to R&R I need them to continue the story~~*~
I LOVE YOU GUYS

*no flames please*
^_^;



~*~~


Ying: ok since I'm in school and I've got tests coming up I haven't been able to write very much.
Peace: your such a loser. I could've already had five chapters up already you slacker!
Ying: ............ why are you so mean?
Peace: cause Yang's not here
Yang: someone call me
Peace: never mind
Ying: *runs to give her best friend a hug* YANG!!!!
Yang: *side steps Ying so she falls on her face* no hugs, thank you, I'm not the ‘hugging' type
Lala:*sigh* some things just never change
Ying: Are you guys really my friends or do you just pick on me for fun.
Peace/Yang:..........both
Lala: *sweat drop*

Ying: Any who make sure ya read and review thank you.

~*~~
Chapter two:

A Small Tap

~*~~

Ying stirred restlessly in his sleep. Some of the morning rays of light were hitting his face and no matter how tight he shut his eye lids he just couldn't fall back asleep. He opened his chocolate brown eyes., and they were greeted, not by the canopy of leaves and branches that he was so accustom to waking up to, but a white ceiling and ceiling fan.

He sat up quickly in a panic. How did he get-

A soft moan reached his ears.

Looking to his left he saw a pretty young woman curled up in a Lazy boy and relaxed as the memory of last night came back to him. He remembered what had happened before he had fallen victim to his body's need for sleep.

~*~~Flashback~~*~

Yang resumed cleaning up the slightly injured boy on the couch before her. Her crimson eyes came to a particularly long scratch that ran the full length of his stomach. Frowning she ran her fingers over the skin around it and he tensed slightly.

She recoiled her hand quickly, "I'm sorry did that hurt?"

Ying shrugged, "yeah a bit but don't worry about it."

She grabbed the first aid kit of the lamp stand and took out a cotton ball and some disinfectant. Unscrewing the top of the bottle she placed the cotton ball over the quarter sized opening, and tipping it upside-down quickly just to wet the white puff with the clear liquid.

"This might sling a bit." she warned.

She gently ran the cotton ball over the wound and Ying hissed in pain. Yang kept going as if she hadn't heard him, training her eyes on her work. The scratch wasn't very deep, and most likely wasn't even worth a band-aid, but she just wanted to make sure it didn't get infected. She was paranoid like that.

She let her mind wander, thinking of how nice it would be to spend all her evenings with someone like Ying. She had just met him, (more like tripped over him), only a half hour ago and he seemed like an all around good person, not to mention a very cute guy.

She blushed, and stole a small glance at him. He looked back at her and smiled, "Will I live Doc?"

She giggled at the comment. Not only was he good lookin' but he had a good sense of humor too.

"I believe so." she replied teasingly running her fingers over his bare tummy being careful of the cut. He grinned and rested his head against his pillow, "do that again it felt good." Yang's blush deepened so her face resembled a bit like a cherry.

~~*~End Flashback~*~~

He smiled at her and slid off the couch.

*Thump*

Ying winched as he felt his legs finally come back to him. He had gotten so stiff and all his muscles ached. Maybe he shouldn't have tried to stand up so fast. He raised his head only to see a pair of small, delicate, bare feet, following them up until he saw the face of a slightly tired and very amused looking Yang. She cocked a thin eyebrow.

"Your not very graceful are you?"

Ying smiled back up at her.

"Good morning to you too Yang."

The young scarlet eyed woman sighed and helped Ying clumsily back onto the couch. She plopped down next to him, "So...... watcha want for breakfast." Ying's big brown eye's lit up like a little kid, "Anything!"

Yang raised an eyebrow again, "are ya that hungry?"

The boy nodded vigorously and Yang was slightly afraid that his head might pop off. She frowned and gave his a sad look, had he really not eaten for a wile. Just as if on cue his stomach growled loudly. Ying's cheeks flushed a bright pink and he averted her eyes to look at the carpet floor. Yang laughed and she ruffled his dark hair so it was even more messier then before.

"Okay, okay I'll go make something before you starve to death."

Yang tapped his nose lightly with her index finger before swiftly standing up and making her way to the kitchen. Ying watched her leave and noticed her hips slightly and unintentional sway in rhythm. He blushed and cleared the ‘bad thoughts', as he like to call them, from his head. Letting his eyes wander around the room he took in the details that he didn't notice last night. The room was painted white, that had been obvious he noticed that the first time he walked.....well was dragged in here. He looked at the pictures that hung in their frames on the furthest wall, the pictures were accompanied by a full length mirror that ran from the ceiling to the floor, and he saw he's reflection. Yikes. His long hair was tangled and matted, he was covered by scratches and bruises. He noticed his shirt had been taken off, and remembered that Yang had removed it to get at the wounds on his belly. Glancing briefly at the cloth on the floor he sighed, it really wasn't much of a shirt and it was too filthy too see the soft white that it use to resemble, he looked back down at his pants. They weren't in any better shape then the shirt, ripped, tattered and just as dirty if not more.

Ying heard the slight clanking of pots and pans from the hallway in the direction, he had guessed, the kitchen was. He tried to stand up, gingerly this time, and was successful, minus the fact that his legs still ached. Taking heavy steps and leaning on what ever was closest to him he made his way into the hallway where he followed the metallic noises, the unmistakable sound of getting breakfast ready. Finally he rested against the door frame of the kitchen. Smiling he watched a humming Yang's back as she continued leaving him unnoticed. A quick beat of her chopping up a vegetable reached him, and hobbled over to her silently.

"Well at least it looks like you can cook."

His voice made Yang jump and twirl around, knife in hand, her other hand over her rapidly beating heart.

"Ying, don't do that." she sternly scolded him as she turned around to finish her chopping. Ying peered curiously over her shoulder, "Watcha doin'"

"Makin' ya breakfast." she replied cheerily and apparently over her sudden scare.

"Can I help?"

Yang finished her chopping and scooped the contents into a pot of boiling water. She turned around but Ying had gotten so close to look over her shoulder that she accidentally bumped into him. Ying didn't seem to mind though and he stared down at her. She was suddenly aware of how he towered over her, he must've been a head taller then she was, and when she looked up she almost brushed her nose with his. Blushing Ying hastened to take a step back to give her space, but in his hurry he collided into one of the table stools and toppled over onto the tile floor.

Ying lied there, stool tangled up in his legs. He felt small hands pick up his head and place him in a soft lap. He opened his brown eyes painfully to look up into concerned red ones.

"Are you ok?"

Her soft voice made him forget about the searing pain for moment and he nodded. She smiled warmly, "Good I'm glad."

She helped Ying up to his feet and told him to sit down at the table before he broke something. He obeyed and watched her finish cooking breakfast.

~*~~

Ying set down his chopsticks after finishing his fifth bowl of rice. He sighed in contentment and rested against the back of the chair closing his eyes.

"Well I guess I'll do the dishes then."

Ying's eyes opened to peer at her. She got up from the table and walked over to gather his dishes. She tapped him on the nose lightly before headed over to the sink. Ying absentmindedly touched his nose, and turned around to look at her back.

"Why do you do that?"

Yang looked over her shoulder at him wile still washing the dishes.

"Do what?"

"Why do you keep tapping me on the nose?"

Yang turned to face him with a dripping bowl in her hands.

"Oh that. I'm sorry, when I was little my dad and I would do that all the time to each other, I'll stop if it bothers you."

Ying shrugged, "It doesn't bother me I was just wondering why you were doing it."

Yang nodded and went back to washing the dishes. She heard Ying get out of his chair but wasn't expecting a pair of tanned arms to appear on ether side of her and take the bowl from her.

"Here I'll do the dishes you've made breakfast so I'll finish these."

Ying fished the sponge out of the soupy water and started to scrub them. Yang shrugged, she didn't like doing the dishes anyway.

"I'll go run your bath then."

She walked out of the kitchen and down the hallway towards the large bathroom. She opened the door and walked in. The bathtub had been decorated in dark blue marble and silver taps. She turned the handles and steamy water began to fill the deep tub. She took a blue bottle off the counter and poured in a pink liquid that immediately started to bubble.

She was reminded of her parents again. Her mom always use to give her a bubble bath when she was young. Yang let her mind wander back to Ying, he was so much like a child, but she liked that about him. He seemed like the type of boyfriend you would expect to always be with you and keep you-

Wait what was she thinking she only just met Ying.

"Wow, I get bubbles too."

Yang wiped her head around to see him leaning almost lazily against the door frame.

"Done with the dishes?" she asked.

The young man nodded and she stood up to leave him to bath in private. Before she could completely close the door though Ying stopped her. She turned around and he tapped her on the nose. Yang's eyes widened and she placed her hand over her offended nose. Ying grinned and winked at her charmingly before closing the door and leaving her in the hall smiling at the door.



~*~~
Ying : well what did you think was it good was it bad?
PLEASE REVIEW!!!!!
^_^









































© Copyright 2007 Ying is a Vampire (ying_of_light at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1246038-My-heart-is-with-you