*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1273585-Appeasement-Socially
Rated: E · Poetry · Other · #1273585
This is a poem about our expectations when meeting new people..
Guesses often entail the grief. The brief interlude of subsatnce over perception
A life, a set of eyes. The brain offers dark light into inserrection.
Deeper set pupils disect my imperfections. It's easier to lie.
It's easier to lie than to break down and cry. So much easier than to actually cry.
Better to steal than to buy. Hello, how are you? lets remember to die.
Because those imperfections airily pass us buy.

There's panic on the streets of socialising.
my character's aware of a hoax arising.
And I'm aspiring to let the horizon blue out the black. And we'll all look back.
When the lines erase the tracks, so attack behind closed doors.
Whores, martyrs and laws all pass with that fleeting glance.
Entranced we all love our look better than it is. The mirror contains the prance.

Love me more than anyone else ever has. Just with these words.
The sharp fling of your blonde hair. Mercurial like the overhead birds.
Love me more than anyone else ever has. Just with that gesture.
It's all in the stance, the tone, voice and posture.
What maintains us to strangers is difference.
And what keeps us there is insistence.

Cargan Olfur. Peacexx.
© Copyright 2007 Cargan Olfur (kingban at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1273585-Appeasement-Socially