*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1276844-Scrolls-of-Basketball
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1276844
"Just surfing this Keyboard" quite dramatically and like a favorite song.
"Scrolls of Basketball"
By: Blake T. Miller

I would offer my vast knowledge in the skills of the Game Basketball, in order to reach for the planet. First of all, there was a team named "The Hoofs" and they were playing againist "The Hearts". The coaches screamed in the rapid of action on the floor and, every thread of sense is required. Blood veins pumps like mad acid. The Mvp of the Hoofs which was me. I elbowed this Mvp of the Hearts who was Mr. Entertainment. I was like, I may be too old to grow taller, but, I can grow quicker and rob you of your glory. I can drop bombs from Downtown like it ain't funny. It is going to be like Airplanes crashing into 9/11. The Stadium go wild as they witness my phyiscal art and martial display.

So, as I chose my moves when I drive into the paint and I black out as I try do the impossible. I jump; I, finally jump and like turbo engine, I am flying like a 160 pounds of determination. Then, I sign autographs that is going to be Harry Potter kind of Calligraphy rubbish. Everybody wants to glean off the beast and, learn the scrolls.

I was denied. I took another path. I was suppose to play full time and own the team during my Senior Year in Highschool. My Coach told he wanted me to lead the team. Through, flurry of teenage attitude and whims of idiotcy that would later become a habit, the sponge prinicpal had me kicked out of school and, I didn't care because, I fell behind a grade. So, the of truth of the matter is, the juicy smell of you know what, had me trailed off the course in some pathetic splendor. At my senior year, I just went ahead and explored California.

I had a funky habit and I end up shooting up high balls; hoping it would go in the funnels of the hoops. When you play the high levels, there are only so few holes you can punch ball to the hoop and then, you got to defend zones like it is "The Alamo". I then, realize, basketball is really an auction block of who got the best jumping body, and respiration system. I took visit and tours of hell. I was really cooked for a while. Then, I got lazy and quit that "Hoofs" nonsense. Basketball is about tips, so remember the white of your eyes. Why I write? Because, writing is a sport of talking, and there are hoops to go through in order to purr a blazing style.






































^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v















This is like Leonardo in Basketball Diaries or, "Leo in Boston."
Why I write? Because writing is a sport of talking and there are hoops to go through in order to purr a blazing writing style. Writing is a true journey because, there is treasures to explore and the wear of poorness becomes all but, too real from travel. What I am trying to woo is just an incoherent correctional. The wideness of sleepiness increase as the writer musters through the unknown, in the rough terrain of intellectual chemistry as everything bubbles. I write to live like a News Channel. To expand imaginations and rock climb the palace mountain of structure, in order to reach and bask. In my past, I sure have typed alot of things. There is a certain attire to meet if you want to be held in certain decoration. People do not know the character of the person through a single glance, or the content of the name. What I really want to sell is pure lunacy and, lunacy does sell, sometimes. However, in order not lose creditability, you have to see downtown of that city when you shoot behind the Arc.
© Copyright 2007 Doctor Jam (quest777 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1276844-Scrolls-of-Basketball