*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1279426-A-Sordid-Affair-The-Beginning
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #1279426
A short story about an affair I had before I met my current bf
It seemed like just another ordinary day. I sat at my computer, lost in my own little world. My boyfriend was across the hall in our bedroom, lazily watching television, as usual. His brother, John, and his girlfriend were in the downstairs apartment, visiting the guys' mother, Sarah.

As I perused my email, I heard a tap at the computer room door.
"Come on in," I called out.
"Hey, can you look something up for me?" John asked, closing the door behind him, casually, as he entered.
"Sure, what are you looking for?"

To be honest, this was back in February of 2002. I don't remember what he was claiming he wanted to find online. It wasn't the reason he came in, after all. As I typed whatever he asked me to into the Google search engine, he picked up a pen and playfully wrote something on the top of my left breast. (The shirt I was wearing was a little low-cut)...I didn't think anything of it, since he was always goofing around like that and we had all seen each other naked many times during our drunken parties. I had never done anything with him, before that, but he had seen me naked many times.

I don't remember what he wrote, and it doesn't matter either. We carried on some kind of ridiculous, meaningless conversation to keep up "appearances" if anyone was eavesdropping through the door or floor, since his mom's room was right beneath the room we were in. He licked his fingers and erased the writing, figuring it might get him into trouble if anyone else saw it. Especially, his girlfriend and mother of his 2nd daughter, Tina, who had just been born a couple months prior.

I still wasn't thinking too much of all this, though I admit, I had fantasized about him many times. He was younger and better looking than his brother, my boyfriend, and he was also a lot more like me, as far as high sex drives go, especially.

Without any warning, he lifted my chin and kissed me.

I remember that kiss like it was yesterday. My stomach tightened, and my pussy became wet, instantly, with just that first kiss. My lips parted on their own, my head tipped back and I responded without a second thought. The fact that my boyfriend was right across the hall and his girlfriend and mom were right below us, fled my mind.

His hand slid up my shirt, and I had to fight back a moan. Kissing him made my mouth hunger for more and I slid to my knees in front of him. I knew he had a huge cock, as I'd seen him naked many times, and the thought of trying to swallow it turned me on even more.

He unzipped his jeans and pulled it loose, already hard as a rock.

I licked my lips and slid my mouth around his thick head. Sucking and licking it teasingly, I heard him gasp and smiled to myself.  Opening my mouth wider, I slid it farther into my hungry mouth. Cupping his big balls in my hand, I slid his shaft as far in as I could get it, stretching my jaw to it's limit.

His hand rested on my head and I could feel his cock beginning to throb against my tongue.

I began sliding it in and out, slowly...enjoying the feel and taste of it. His hand slid back down to my nipple, playing with it, gently. I, again, had to fight the urge to moan.

Trying not to slurp, being as quiet as possible, I sucked harder and faster, letting  the head of his dick hit the back of my throat and then sliding it back out. It didn't take long that first time, and he was shooting a big, hot load of delicious cum down my throat. 

We had been lucky so far and he slid his finger into my pants and gave me a couple quick orgasms before pulling his pants up and giving me one last kiss.

The most amazing thing? No one ever suspected. And that was only the first time!
There were many more and better times to come with John over the following year and a half. But, that's for another story.

© Copyright 2007 Grandma Penguin needs help (mspenguin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1279426-A-Sordid-Affair-The-Beginning