*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1279538-Story-Intro
by Lani
Rated: E · Chapter · Sci-fi · #1279538
This is the begging chapter to one of the stories I am currently working on.
      Sometimes  I feel as if I must be dead and simply a ghost wandering through. Not to say I believe in such things, but I just feel like most of my life is surreal. Wandering place to place and achieving one thing after another with hardly a notice.
      People completely baffle me. I have no idea what they do; well I do that's a lie, I just don't always know why. I don't understand their motivations.  And like wise they don't seem to understand mine.

      The emotions that were wrought by some one finally taking notice of me you can hardly imagine.  First the surprise and confusion. Then the joy.
      We formed a fast friendship. It seemed the only predictable thing in my life. Not on my life would I have imagined exactly what I had gotten myself into. A whirlwind of chaos and adventure. Thrown into the midst of an an epic battle.

    But I'm getting ahead of myself. Let me go back to the begging.
© Copyright 2007 Lani (quitepneumatic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1279538-Story-Intro