*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1279901-Once-A-MAN
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Fantasy · #1279901
fantasy,action adventure
Once A Man ( Chapter II)

It has been weeks since his battle with the men on the street as he looks over the City he is not sure why he helps these Men he just knows it is something he must do for him to feel like something he once was a long time ago and as he sits on his perch high above the city as his cape flows in the wind he begins to remember things from his past.


"Hello how are you doing today he see's his Family at a picnic and all are doing well they are laughing and talking and they are at a place which he remembers all to well it is filled with open spaces and hills and rocks to climb and as he remembers his life as a boy he often ran through the fields with his brothers and sisters and he now hears his mother calling out to all of them and he can almost hear his name but then a sudden loud noise awakens him and see's below and smells the fear in the air again.

But this Time the Men have a woman trapped and she is calling for help this is all he needs almost as if he dives into the air his mind already begins to prepare for this battle and when the woman called out he could determine that she was in need and telling the truth.

Hey Lady don't struggle all we want is to ask you a few questions Get away from me you creeps I don't want to talk to you and for a minute she breaks free and begins to run now he as he see's this he increases his speed and overtakes the men and like missile out of the air explodes down on the men.

There are 4 men but 2 are knocked out from the his attack the others get up and begin to fire there weapons to him this is much like a dance which he avoids the bullets with ease spinning and twisting through the air he kicks one man with gun in the face which knocks him back the other man tries to hit him but before he can even attack our hero the man feels a sharp stinger going through his arm's pinning him to the alley and the man hears this you will harm this woman no more.

The other man has now begin to run to his car but he will not get far he thinks I will track him back to his hideout so I can find out more about these men and what off the woman how does she enter into this but I do detect truth in her that is for certain so now makes himself invisible and begins to track the man for miles they go and he finally stops at a large complex and sees the man go inside with some sort of code he used to get in he can sense the imprint of the mans sweat and enters the code.

So as he cannot be seen he quickly jumps into the air conditioner shaft and crawls towards voices he hears and as he gets to the end of the tunnel he hears did you bring back the Girl" "No boss we was attacked by that thing again but I did manage to tag her with a transmitter so we can track her"

Now he can see better and sees the man talking on a monitor but cannot see who he is talking to he can only hear. I do not want to hear excuses bring the girl to me Captain this is the last time I will ask this" Yes sir I won't fail you" I hope not for your sake.

Activating the tracking signal and as it begins to beep and scan Captain Deda says I have got her sir she is at the old warehouse apartment building. "Get her and bring her to me" Ok boys grab the heavy stuff in-case we meet that freak again this time we will be ready for him.

And now our Hero is already out of the complex and on his way to this mysterious woman and he is thinking to himself it will be the men who will be surprised when he springs his trap.
© Copyright 2007 publishmystories (mightydw at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1279901-Once-A-MAN