*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1280057-the-advencher-across-anula
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Fantasy · #1280057
coninued from the last entry
Chapter 8


He said to tell them…”
“Hay how come I didn’t know any body named Shcamaru I heard you guys talk about him but I don’t have a clue.”
“That’s right Bleana we met you after Shcamaru left you did not know how I was before that lets just say I was much nicer than I was when we met you.”
“he said he joined Griffin to protect you Koi he was going to kill you. He made an offer to work for him as long as he did not harm a hare on your body he said he could never live knowing you were dead. He gave me this letter to give to you he said to just let you read it.” Nin said handing Koi the unopened letter. She went to her room crying but not tears of unhappy sort but tears of joy. Taboto looked at the floor and said.
“she was just starting to get to the way she was before. He just playing with her as if she was a puppet she is sensitive at this point if he hurts her again she might never heal.”
“Taboto is right but he did love her and that would explain why he just left her.” Meru said up the stares Koi opened the letter and it read.


My dear Koi I miss you I wish I never had to leave you. I am hoping that I will see you soon I will kill Griffin and I can be with you again. I will make sure the king is safe I would never let any one hurt him. I hope Nin told you the message it is all true I still love you and I always did I would have never left if I didn’t. I hope you understand why I left I just want you to forgive me please I understand if you don’t but I will always love you no mater what happens and Griffin could never change that
I love you,
Shcamaru


“O Shcamaru I thought you didn’t care and I love you too. I will forgive you and if you don’t kill Griffin I will.” Koi went down stares every one was looking at her as if she would just burst in to tears but she did quite the opposed she gave a little chuckle and asked why they were giving her such a funny look and started to laugh.
“Are you ok Koi?”
“of curse I am in fact I feel like Shcamaru never left.” she said smiling Taboto felt like a bit of a fool but every one else agreed with him so that made him feel a little better and soon replied.
“well if you are sure you are not hurt I guess we are happy for you.”
“just don’t be to open or you will get hurt most likely if you know what I mean.”
“of course I do Meru I’m getting kinda tired I’ll see you all in the morning.” Koi walked up stares and went to bed. The rest talked about Shcamaru and what they thought.
“Shcamaru just thinks he can just come back into are lives as a friend as if nothing happened he all ready wrecked my life once he is not going to do it again and he is not going to do it to her. I all ready got my head bit off by her before think of what she’ll do to him if he is not telling the truth think about it.” every one gulped at the same time.
“That is sca sca scary to think about and it will probably be ten times worse we have to make sure that dose not happen we have to protect her feelings for her because we know she wont we have to get that letter and read it.”
“wow that is a bit dark for you Lilly I mean the getting the letter part you kinda scare me a little.” Bleana said with her thinking face.
“Lilly is right Bleana you’re small enough you fly in and get the letter and bring it back here got it.”
“Eye eye caption Meru I won’t let you down.” Bleana flew up the stares went in to Koi’s room grabbed the letter and flew down and gave it to Meru. She read it to every one and with jaws dropped wondering if this was a trap or was it true broke the silence.
“I don’t know him but that came from the heart I can tell it is something I can do we don’t have to worry about protecting her feelings.”
“I know Koi she is my cozen she is not going to shield her self and we are going to have to except that and deal with what comes now Bleana I think you might want to take that back it is almost morning and put it back exactly ware you found it.”
“Yes maim Meco.” Bleana flew up the stares and put it back and flew back down stares every one was getting ready to get what little sleep they could before morning. There next stop was there destination the cave of Nula. However, Nula is eating tourists in the Bahamas or Hawaii or something like that, that makes it safe. Once every one was awake, they thanked Nin and his wife for their kindness and were off to the cave.




CHAPTER 9
AND WHEN YOU JUST THOUGHT IT WAS OVER




They walked in to the cave every one ready to fight Griffin to save the king Lilly was just happy to see her dad again. Koi happy to see Shcamaru, Taboto was looking forward to kicking the snot out of Griffin, Tyen just wanted it to be over so he could go back to sleep, Meru glad that after this her and Taboto can have fun by them selves, Vexus was going to fight and prove he is not a coward and make Dala happy ware she was in his heart, Bleana was going to show she was not a worthless friend she was going to let her magic take over she was not afraid of it any more. The dark fire that has been locked inside for a long time she was not going to hesitate she will let the demon’s magic take over her body to save the king use her power for good.
Soon they saw the king Griffin and Shcamaru.
“I wont let you hurt the king isn’t kidnapping him good enough.”
“No I will kill him” Lilly ran out with her arrow pointed at Griffins neck.
“you will not hurt a hare on my dad’s head you got that!” Every one else came out Koi ran up and tried to strike him with her sword but missed. Griffin grabbed her neck and squeezed it she dropped her sword.
“Let her go we had a deal put her down now Griffin!!!!!!” Shcamaru yelled Bleana took action.
“I am not worthless I will not let you hurt my friend AHHHHHHHHH!!!!” she turned in to a black flame and it grew bigger and bigger till it burst and there stood an average size person with wings made of a black flame. Her eyes were still the same and she positioned her hands in front of her with the wrists touching the darkness swarmed to ware the wrists meet and let out a beam. It was a direct hit to his arm but there was no damage Griffin replied.
“ha silly girl your demon attacks have no effect on me.” he vanished with Koi Shcamaru tried to grab her to save her but he was too late.
“KOI NO!!! I I was to late I could not save her.” he started to cry he was on his knees Vexus ran up to him and took him by the shirt and made him look up he looked him in the eyes.
“Don’t give up she is not dead you know if you love her try to save her even if it takes your life! She had a pain ten times worse than any death you hurt her now make it up to her don’t cry now save her because I know you can for you love her!” every one stared at him he let go of his shirt and stared at him Tyen ran up and nudged Shcamaru.
“Koi still loves you we know she got your letter now come with us and save her if you still love her back.” Shcamaru rubbed his head got up off of his knees.
“you are right Tyen and who ever you are she is not dead and I still love her I will save her as soon as we get the king back.” Shcamaru helped the king up and said his apology and explained what the deal was and Shcamaru took out a locket that looked the same as Koi’s and it did the same summoning as Koi’s but instead of a Tiger it was a glowing gold griffin.
“Mesuke can you take us to the castle and Tyen is coming too.”
“All right all aboard.” Shcamaru got on Mesuke’s neck and Vexus came on after him. Shicamaru stared at the rest.
“Are you coming or not you are acting as if you never saw Mesuke before we used to ride on him all the time. Come on Taboto I want to talk to you.” in Taboto’s mind he wanted to talk to him to and if it was not for Meru he would have killed him by now. Shcamaru wanted to talk to the girl with the black flame wings as well he did not have any idea who she was. Soon every one was on Mesuke they sat in this order Shcamaru, Taboto, Meru, Vexus, Bleana, the king, Lilly, Meco, and Tyen. Shcamaru started to talk to Taboto.



CHAPTER 10




“Dose it hurt?”
“what?”
“what I did to you dose it hurt I am sorry I had to Griffin made me.”
“it dose not hurt that bad.” Taboto felt sorry they were best friends it would no make sense if he did not show a little sympathy.
“I wont ask you to forgive me I know what I did was unforgivable.”
“it is fine.”
“I killed her how is it fine I killed your girlfriend how is it fine?”
“it is fine because I love Meru that is why it is fine.”
“wow a lot of things have changed sense I left and who is that black flam winged girl I don’t know her?”
“That is Bleana the Black flame thing is something I don’t know about and that kid back there is Vexus he was Dala’s boyfriend.”
“how is Dala any way?” Vexus answered him
“she is dead Lilly killed her she died in my arms and I could not do any thing about it and I could not if I could go back I just accept it.”
“hay Bleana how old are you any way.” Bleana proudly replied
“sixteen” that is the same age as Vexus.
“and what about you Vexus.” Taboto answered for him.
“he is the same age as Bleana.” soon Vexus and Bleana began to talk to each other.
“Hay how did you do that in the cave how did you change.”
“there is a demon inside of me I only let out its magic not its furry.”
“why didn’t you tell any body before and have you done it before?”
“I thought they would not like me too dangerous and I only did it once and when they asked me I told them it was nothing.”
“Why did you tell me then?”
“because I trust you.”
“but why me you’ve only known me for a little wile.”
“I…I can’t tell you right now.” if he finds out I I I like him it would be bad his girlfriend died he just can’t rush into another relationship. Meru was starting to think to her self she loves him. She gave a small smile to her Bleana made eye contact her eyes widened. She thought she knows she can’t tell she just cant or can she. She gulped
“is something wrong Bleana I understand every one has to have some secrets you know. Me and Dala didn’t even share some of our secrets. I knew I could never really love her because of my parents. I always wished I could have a girl that I had no historical connection with and I could help if she needed it for example you.” ow my god dose he like me?
“What do you mean by that.”
“I’m speaking hypothetically but that doesn’t mean that I don’t like you as a friend.”
“uha I get it.” she could hear Lilly talking to her dad.
“Dad I missed you I am going with them to save Koi ok I know you will be worried but trust me please.”
“All right you can go save your friend it looks like Tyen and Meco are tired.”
“that is just the way he is all the time. I am just happy to see you again.” they were at the castle.
“every one hold on wear going down.” Mesuke said and went strait down fast Bleana grabbed Vexus’s stomach.
“are you ok” he asked her once they landed she let go.
“I’m sorry about that I had a bad experience with fast landings lets just say I lost something I cant get back.”
“you can tell me I wont judge it.”
“it was my parents they died they fell after getting hit in there wings they could not fly it was not the shot that killed them it was the impact.”
“I’m sorry I did not know I understand how it feels it must be worse if they are not evil.” Lilly interrupted them
“Well are you two coming or what?” Vexus answered for both of them
“ya”
© Copyright 2007 haily haruka (koieto at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1280057-the-advencher-across-anula