*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1280059-the-advencher-across-anula
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Action/Adventure · #1280059
continued from 2nd entry
CHAPTER 11





Once they were in the castle they rested till diner. Once the diner started they talked about ware Griffin may be.
“Griffin said we were going to Reea so we might want to search there he has a hide out there but we can’t ride Mesuke in Laray we can ride her to the cave at least. She will have to go home then because he will be informed that we are there and Koi will have no chance.”
“That’s good I don’t like riding on griffins the landing is to fast it reminds me of how my parents died.”
“I am really sorry Bleana I did not know that the speed of our landing hurt you we could slow down next time if you want.”
“That’s really nice of you Shcamaru it would not be that much trouble would it.”
“of course not it is not a problem at all Bleana.”
“Now you are acting like your old self Shcamaru.”
“Come on Taboto stop it.” Taboto was scratching his neck making his leg go up and down like a dog. Meru thought to her self they are just like they used to be she gave a site chuckle. The king rang his fork on his glass and said.
“There is a dance after the diner for my savors please enjoy your selves.” after diner was over the dress maid asked for Meru, Bleana, Meco, and Lilly to come with her to get fitted for the dance. Taboto Vexus and Shcamaru whetted for them in the grand hall. In the fitting room the girls talked.
“hay Bleana it looked like you have goo goo eyes for Vexus.”
“ooooooooooooooo Vexus.”
“Sutup I knew you knew that look you gave me on Mesuke you saw right throw me.”
“You do like Vexus then.”
“Hay that’s not fare I never made fun of you and Taboto and you better not do any thing we are just friends!”
“you can go out now.”
“Thank you Tilly.” The girls came out and met with the guys.
“You look beautiful Meru.”
“Thanks Taboto” he put his arm around her.
“Meco it has been a long time it is nice to see you again.”
“Shove it Shcamaru.”
“Hi Bleana you look nice.”
“Thanks and you don’t look to bad your self.” once they were in the ball room the king announced a special thanks to the heroes that saved his life and a exact thanks to Shcamaru that stopped Griffin from harming him. After his announcement Bleana and Vexus talked it was nice to talk to someone your own age.
“you look a lot better with your demon magic out at least you’re not three inches tall.”
“ya but people look at me as if I’m some sort of monster or something.”
“I don’t see you that way I think it is kinda cool.”
“Really” she picked up her head and Taboto and Meru danced by Vexus she kicked his leg he feel forward and he kissed her he got on his feet.
“I….I..am really sorry about that I didn’t mean to.”
“I know it wasn’t your fault Vexus I think I’m going to go to bed I’ll see you in the morning.” The girls went in to the grand hall waiting for her. When she got into the grand hall she talked to them.
“how could you do that Meru!”
“he liked it.”
“I did not ask about that what did you say?”
“he liked it the stuttering the indecent I….I..am he liked it.” Lilly started to chuckle Meco added
“I even thought he loved it for a on purpose actsadent.”
“Lilly will you please stop it you’re getting on my nerves now I am going to bed ok and no more of that stuff got it.” in the ball room the guys talked to Vexus.
“you liked it didn’t you?”
“what are you talking about Taboto.”
“you know what he’s talking about Vexus don’t act dumb.”
“ok I I “ Shcamaru finished it for him
“DID. Meru did it on purpose she kicked you in the leg and made you kiss her.”
“Dose she know?”
“of course she dose nothing gets past Meru and that kind of stuff and we both know that and she is going to tell her. You should not talk to her for a wile.”
“that is a horrible idea Shcamaru heal be feeling it in the back of the head.”
“you mean my conscience.”
“NO the five inch lump that is going to come out of your head if you don’t talk to her just don’t bring it up a lot ok now go to bed.” Vexus started toward the grand hall. “woo go that way you want to avoid her now hurry you want to get there before her and act like you’re asleep as soon as you get there got it now go run.”
“was that necessary Taboto?”
“na it is just fun to do stuff like that.” up stares Vexus just started to go to sleep when Bleana came to the room she was crying she seemed to be in physical pane. Vexus didn’t care what they said he was going to talk to her he stood up and walked to her bed he sat next to her.
“What’s wrong Bleana you can tell me any thing?”
“the demon will take over soon I was not afraid I am not worthless I am strong he will never take over must keep trying to fight….” she fainted in Vexus’s lap her eyes opened they were not hers they were not the same they were red.
“HA SILLY GIRL YOU FEED MY POWER NOW FOR YOU BOY.” she did the same attack as in the cave but hit his chest he hit the wall.
“I all ready lost one girl I love I am not going to lose another one and she is strong and I will help her.” he took his sword and hit her in the chest. Bleana fell back with the magic and the demon fell to the ground it disintegrated Vexus fell down he was hurt from the impact to the wall Bleana got up and ran to him she picked up his head.
“Vexus are you ok answer me.” he opened his eyes and looked in her eyes.
“your eyes they changed it is really you. You are safe. Tell me why you told me about the demon and no one else?”
“it is because because I love you.” her eyes started to tear up.
“don’t cry I….” he grabbed her shoulders and lifted his head up and kissed her and she kissed him back. “love you too.” she helped him get up in to his bed and he fell asleep and she went to bed.
“Did you get all of that Meru?”
“I sure did Taboto from the point when he asked what was wrong lets watch it again. I cant wait till we show this to Koi she is going to be so siked.”



CHAPTER 12




In the morning every one got up and all that boring stuff. HAY IT WAS NOT BORING I HUGGED MY DAD! As I said boring stuff. They got on Mesuke in the same order as before once they got in the air Meco and Tyen just fell back asleep they were up the whole night watching the tape. Bleana healed Vexus because he was still hurt in his back.
“There really cute together like us Taboto.”
“hu what did you say”
pow!!!
“hay I was just kidding I agree with you.”
“ha you were right about one thing the five inch lump in the back of your head.” Vexus and Bleana talked.
“you can let go I’m fine now.” she let go he fell forward “ok maybe I’m not fine.”
“ow I am really sorry the demon did that to you.”
“there is no reason for you to be sorry you were the one who had to fight to keep it inside for a long time but you don’t have to worry about that now.”
“and I thank you for that now and this is how I pay you back.”
“you don’t need to pay me back you’re you’re my my….. I cant say it makes me remember Dala and what she meant to me.”
“I understand we will work our way there we don’t have to rush and I prefer we don’t that way we are ready ok.” he fell asleep after that she held him close.
“Bleana I’m sorry we are going to have to go a bit fast we missed the landing point are you ready.”
“yes” she held Vexus closer and woke him up she put her eyes on his shoulder and started to breath hard. It was different than last time because the demon took most of the pain now she was terrified Vexus touched her hands and turned his head to hers.
“Bleana I’m here don’t worry I’m here.” she looked up at him that was the same thing he said to Dala when she was hurt and when she saw his eyes it was the same look that he gave her. He thought of her the same as he did Dala. “we are on solid ground we can get off now it is ok I am here.” she got off hugged Vexus and cried as if her parents just died. He picked her up as she cried they had to go on to Reea no mater what. Unforchintly the moment did not last long because his back was still hurt and well he fell flat on his face. He was more worried about Bleana than him self but she was fine enough to get up and after that she was not letting him walk by him self. She helped him get up and she made him put his arm around her she was sick of him falling down.
“thanks are you ok.”
“ya”
“I’m sorry.”
“you don’t have to be sorry.”
“that was the only thing in fighting I ever did Taboto must have been as beat up as I am or more he took a direct hit to the face I just got a scratch on my chest.” Bleana’s eyes widened.
“Did it break the skin?!”
“ya but I am ok” Bleana was terrified every one turned around with worried surprised looks on there faces.
“The demon is going inside!!” Bleana started to tear up the others rushed to him
“I didn’t know it was a big deal.” Taboto looked at the scar.
“it is all ready half way in we have to hurry and get Koi before it gets any worse. She’ll know how to get it out in time. It is no wonder you kept falling with each wisp of demon you get a strong blow in the back.” Mesuke had not left yet.
“Bleana do you think you can take one more dive? It’s the only way to get to Koi in time.”
“yes”
“come on Mesuke we have to hurry.” she flew faster than before Bleana did the same as before she was breathing hard and started to cry. Even thou she was crying before now it was double the pain. Vexus turned around toward her he held her and told her.
“I am proud of you for doing this for me facing your fears.”
“you did it for me and that’s what got you into this mess.”
“like I said before I can protect you. Did you remember any thing wile that demon took over your body?”
“I remember every word of it why Vexus.”
“I needed you to every thing I said was true.” Bleana began to cry and Meco woke up.
“hay Tyen I think we missed something HAY WAKE UP YOU DIM WIT!!!!!!”
“what do you want.”
“Look at her and Vexus did we miss something Lilly?”
“ya but don’t worry I got it on tape.”
“let me see is it good how long did you tape it?”
“ever since did it brake the skin you were asleep on Mesuke here you go.” Meco and Tyen watched it with there jaws dropped. Shcamaru interrupted them.
“hang on we are going for a direct hit go Mesuke!” Bleana haled him closer Mesuke was going faster than a comet they were slipping off of her. They fell and decanted rapidly to the ground.
“Bleana you have to fly and get us back on Mesuke. Bleana wake up” Bleana’s wings grew smaller till they were not there any more. Then her eyes opened suddenly and bright gold wings grew from her back she flew to Mesuke. Bleana’s eyes were not hers they were bright gold like her wings they were back on Mesuke by the time he noticed. Meco was amassed she was filming the whole thing. Soon near to the impact to the building she fainted her flame wings returned and her eyes were normal. They smashed threw the ceiling and came right to the room Griffin was in Koi sat in the corner of the room acting like she was dead Mesuke ran forward charging toward Griffin he vanished but before he did he said.
“I will kill you all soon enough.” as soon as he left Koi got up and ran to Shcamaru and hugged him he ruined the moment with the bad news.
“Vexus has a demon problem you should look at it.”
“Before that Bleana fainted something weird happened when we fell of Mesuke.” Koi was a bit freckled out because he was holding her like he did Dala when she was hurt.
“ok I will look at her after I am done with you and then you can tell me wtf is going on.” Meco answered her question.
“we didn’t want to say it because were lazy soo we got it all on tape.”




CHAPTER 13





Koi looked at the scar she put a potion on her hand and reached in side of the scar. She pulled out a dark sprit.
“well here it is now just to put you in a bottle. There we go now for Bleana. She is not hurt she just fainted she should wake up soon. Now give me that tape.” Koi watched it her jaw was dropped by the end of it “OW MY GOD OW MY GOD I CANT BELIEVE IT YOU AND HER AND AND WTF!!!”
“Koi could you please be quiet and did you take care of that demon.”
“yes I did and I am so freckled out about you guys.”
“hay what about me you were so happy for them you forgot about us.”
“I could never forget about you Shcamaru she hugged him.
“hay we got to fly Mesuke to a hotel come on.” Koi got on Mesuke “you’re going to fly?”
“have a problem with it you let me fly Mesuke all the time.”
“of cores not (go fast on the landing that’s when you really see them together)” Koi nodded her head Bleana grabbed Vexus’s stomach. Like she did when he was hurt she put her head on his back. She was exhausted
“there is a god in side of me I thought it was just a myth my family cares a blood line at the top of the tree it is to hard to conform the god fell in love with a Pixie-fairy and the next is there daughter fell in love with a demon this blood line only is in my family.”
“you aren’t your self when the god takes over you are not the Bleana I fell in love with you are planning fait for every one. I love you not your blood line.”
“sorry if it is a little rocky I’m a little rusty.”
“Vexus” she started to cry she moved closer to him and put her head by his neck he kissed her hoping she would calm down. It worked she loosened her grip and lifted her head up she looked at him her eyes cleared up she was stronger she did not cry she may have been scared but she kept it inside. She was getting stronger her eyes turned bright gold again. The flame wings went away and the sparkling gold wings came. She let go of him and stood up and flew in front of Mesuke. Vexus stood up spread his arms out and fell off of Mesuke. Bleana flew and saved him and flew away Koi took notice.
“chase after them Mesuke.” she gained altitude and flew faster than she had ever before. “its not working you are going to hit her wings and brake her fall on the count of ten hit her. One two skip a few ten!” Mesuke hit her but did not brake her fall. Bleana was out cold Vexus spotted a ledge. He grabbed her and he hit it Mesuke lost site of them. “come on Mesuke we have to get to town we will search for them on foot once we get there.” they flew away.
He barely made it he lifted her up she was still unconscious. There was a cave he cared her in side it was not very big but there was enough room for both of them. There was a small pool of water in the back of the cave. He socked her face hoping she might wake up. Her eyes opened they were the gods but he did not notice. She could not fly and she got up on her knees. Vexus kissed her she shot a beam of light out of her hand he hit the back of the cave and landed in the water. Her eyes glowed and the wings returned.




CHAPTER 14




Vexus got up he walked in front of the cave exit. He ran to her holding her wrists so she could not attack again. She backed in to the wall he kissed her like he did to Dala as if it would change her. Her hands over powered his she pushed him to the ground. She put her hand to his head. MEANWHILE in Laray guards came up to our hero’s.
“Miss Lilly and friends we have been waiting for you your father called and you are welcome to our castle.” Meco replied
“that is very nice of you sir for informing us could you escort us to the castle.” she had her flirting eyes on.
“it would be a pleasure.” they all knew she was going to have every single one of them wrapped around her finger the hole time they were there. If she was going to flirt it was going to be here. I know you want to know about Vexus and what happened to him I was just being mean about it because you turned into a real girl over the summer so I spit at you. Ok you don’t have to hurt me you’re mean
Morgan ow that hurt stop throwing your stuffed animals at me. Hay give me back my Badger put him down. Excuse me other readers me and my cozen have something to work out I will be back in a brief moment……………………………….......................... Ok I’m back.
He took her wrist and told her
“Bleana it’s me Vexus take over you don’t have to keep it inside let out your fear who you are now I don’t love that girl I love the one inside you are my girlfriend I am ready for that. The question is are you Bleana. ANSWER ME please I would rather die than try and fall in love with the girl I don’t love.” her wings diapered and the black ones appeared she fell on top of him and started to cry she held his neck.
“I am sorry I tried to be brave but I kept my feelings inside it brought out the god it is mad at me for choosing the dark magic than her magic I could control the demon but not the god.”
“I’m just glad that worked or you would have killed me if it didn’t.”
“yes”
“yes what?”
“yes I am ready”
“ready what.” she got up and held his hands she pulled him up and kissed him. He understood what she meant and kissed her back. Ok are you happy now I want to talk about Meco’s flirting problem cuz it’s funny. Once they got to the castle Meco had a list ten miles long of all the guys she had heart struck. Koi slapped her on the back.
“You have still not fixed this problem yet I told you to take therapy!”
“I did I went out with the therapies.” Koi shied
“the next thing you know you will be flirting with royalty or have all ready?” Meco thought for a second and looked at her list and finally said
“ahh yes there was prince Negge. He is really hot.” Lilly’s eyes turned red she grabbed Meco’s dress and lifted her off the ground.
“You stay away from prince Negge Meco he is mine.” she put her down and her flaming eyes went away because she could tell Meco was scared out of her wits (even though there were not many of them). As soon as Lilly said she was sorry Prince Negge walked in to the room Lilly turned around Lilly ran to him she jumped when she just about got to him. He caught her.
“Lilly!” he said surprised she answered him back.
“Negge I missed you” he put her down he noticed the ring on her finger”
“you kept the ring I gave you.”
“I would never take it off and you know what you said about the locket you said you would unlock it next time.” Negge nodded his head
“I will during diner I promise I have the key right here see.”
“ok can we hang out for a little wile”
“of course we can.” when they left Meco felt sorry she flirted with him but o well sir Gulith was cute Koi busted her bubble.
“I cant bereave you for got all about your boyfriend Kendric.” she said as if she had just remembered.
“that’s right he went to wait a second he came to here to become court master that means he is here!” Kendric ran in to the room and hugged Meco
“I have been looking for you all over for you ever since the grads told me you were here.” Meco smiled
“its been so long Kendric you remember my cuz and her boyfriend and Meru and Taboto don’t you.”
“how could I ever forget and ware is that little kid any way.” every one rubbed the back of there head and wanted for Meco to give him an answer.
“uh we kind of lost her and Vexus he is her boyfriend but you will meet him hopefully. We are going to have to look for them tomorrow it is all most time for diner.”
© Copyright 2007 haily haruka (koieto at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1280059-the-advencher-across-anula