*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1280071-the-adventure-across-anula
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Fantasy · #1280071
the last entry continued from entry 5
CHAPTER 25
A SNOWMAN IS BUILT


He had become a knight by lord Tanaku. They went into the ball room as they danced Bleana felt upset it was in this room a month ago she first kissed Vexus she sat on Koi’s shoulder with a depressed look on her face with a few smiles in between remembering all the times he had saved her but by doing so he killed himself for her. Tears would run down her face but she did not really cry. Sort of when you don’t want to cry but the tears still come. She knew that is why she had to be strong and fight she stopped crying as she wiped the tears off of her face. Soon she realized she did not really love Vexus it was him she put in the absence of her old boy friend. Suddenly out of no ware Orochemaru poofed in front of him.
You don’t know how to do any thing smart your slow come on Pooffed is that the best you can do?!
Shudtup Morgan I just wanted to put in some comic relief and who you callen slow. I don’t have time for this it is about to get really really sad and I am about to cry. Now ware was I?
“ha ha ha sorry to be a party crasher bro but you are history.” he tried to stab him but Kekeo moved in front of him. “Ha ha ha not what I expected but better.” he was floating in the air. “and here is some one you might know.” Vexus appeared out of no ware. Bleana was shocked he spoke.
“ha ha ha it is nice to see you all again. Ha ha ha.” it was the voice of Tasuto Bleana immediately said.
“what have you done to Vexus Tasuto!?” she flew up to him and tried to kick him like she did Orochemaru but he grabbed her and stuffed her in a bottle.
“you will not trick me twice Shono I will always get the better of you. Ha ha ha.” Koi yelled
“let her go Tasuto she is not Shono any more it is me you want any way. I am the one who killed you not Shono she just took away your immortality come on give me your best shot.” Tanaku pushed her back.
“Koi no it is not worth it to lose you.”
“Tanaku Tanaku your mother thought she could hide you from me but I was just waiting till you were worth the fight.”
“I’ll fight you here right now.”
“your not worth the effort I got what I wanted see you latter.” they disappeared with out a trace Kekeo hugged Nasu then as the blood ran down her back she fell to the floor she said.
“I will always be with you Nasu.” she was laying cold and lifeless on the floor. He slowly bent down on the floor he was stunned he could not speak. Meco bent down beside him and said.
“you know what?”
“what?”
“lets build a snow man.”
“WHAT YOU WANT TO BUILD A SNOWMAN YOUR CRAZY!”
“That’s what they tell me but she always said that when something was really bad we would always sing a song called lets build a snowman. It was when every thing look like there was not hope left and one crazy guy just starts singing a song about a snowman I bet she thought you it.” Koi just started to sing it (it is a real song look on the internet.)
“Lets build a snowman and make him our best friend we can name him Bob or we can name him Baywolf. He will have a happy face a happy smile a happy point of view. If you wont build a snowman then I’ll build one for you.” soon they were all singing it and every one else just stared in complete confusion.


Meanwhile at Nula’s cave



Bleana did not fight to get out of the bottle she thought it would be the golden opportunity to get to know there weaknesses. She sat with her legs crossed in the bottle messing with a few ants that managed to get in it. Tasuto got her attention wile she thinking of what the others were doing and how Nasu was feeling about Kekeo.
“you are smarter than I expected you have just given up on getting out of there.”
“being three inches tall does not lower my intelligence in any way.”
“well no matter how smart you are your friends will die.”
“there twice as smart as I am and with Tyen there is no way you can beat them. Even if you do have some one to do your dirty work like with Lilly.”
“what are you talking about?”
“I’m not stupid Lilly the evil was a threat to you. You let Vexus be with Dala for she was trying to kill her. With Dala doing your dirty work she was dead but so was Lilly. The work was done and you did not have a scratch on you.”
“how’d you figure that one out I don’t know but to me it does not matter. Orochemaru will get the work done like Dala did and I’ll walk out with out a scratch. If Orochemaru is as good as he says he is we both will.”
“what will happen to me Shono is gone and now I am just a little fairy.”
“well you are just bait to get them to come you will do as we say and what not till we figure out weather to kill you or some thing else.”
“fine you did not like me with Vexus for Shono was inside of me and I had no intention of doing some thing that would fit your schedule. There for I was a rode block keeping you from what you wanted and I still am.”
“every rode block can be past.”
“not this one Vexus’s sole still is inside of you. You are a part of each other by killing himself he put himself in your position. If you could take over him he can do the same and he over powered you so he can take over the body better than you did. Same for Shcamru he did not let Orochemaru out so he is even stronger than Vexus. I told you I was not stupid.”
“so all this time of being quite you have seen the inside of us and planning our demise?”
“no stalling Vexus will take over. . . . Now.” “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS. It is too late Tasuto it’s my body and it is under my control now.”
“get me out of here Vexus.” Bleana said pounding her fist on the glass.” he picked it up and ran with her in it.
“we do not have time we have to get out of here. It will take forever to get to the castle.”
“use your clock you can teleport us there.” they disappeared and repapered in the castle but were floating for a few seconds then fell onto the floor
“I have to work on that.” they were in the thrown room the ball room was not far away they saw the broken window and the kings way of protecting it. There was caution tape all over it and wood boards nailed across it.
“can you let me out now?”
“ya” he popped the top off and she flew out her demon magic returned. She hugged him but remembered.
“Kekeo we have to get to the ball room before they try to look for me.” they teleported into the ball room and Bleana was on the ground but Vexus fell from the ceiling once again. Every one drew there swords and put it to his neck. He stood still Bleana was on the other side of the room she could not get to him there was not enough room to fly over there. Koi spoke first.
“Tasuto you will pay.”
“wait guys it is me Vexus please don’t hurt me I’m allergic to pain.” Koi put away her sword and so did every one else
“that’s you alright ware is Bleana?”
“I’m not too sure but she is around here some ware I am trying to get the hang of this teleporting thing but I am falling more than I am getting places.” Bleana finally found enough room to fly she flew over to them.
“how did you get your magic back?” Koi asked confused
“Shono sealed my magic inside of Vexus there for when he died my magic was gone.” Tanaku asked
“what happened to Tasuto?” Bleana explained the situation to them. Tanaku just exclaimed “wow, that is different.”
“don’t mind me asking I have been dead and all but who are these people?”
“I am Tanaku son of lord Tanaku.”
“I’m Rushina and this is my wife Tibaku.”
“o k but why are you guys helping us?”
“Rushina is my brother and Tanaku is my boyfriend.”
“o but I thought you were with Shcamaru was your boyfriend.”
“he was what! Koi what is he saying you were with some one then switched too demon boy over there after he died!”
“I never really loved him ok you don’t have to go Dr.Phil on me!”
“and I am not demon boy Rushina I am a respected air to the thrown!”
“as if Tanaku you wasted most of your life being a squire!”
“it was not wasted I have good friends there and one of them is dead!”
“o please he never was your friend he pitied you!”
“don’t say that about Negge he was kind and sweet he would never hurt anyone. Besides Tibaku went out with Taboto before you so take that Rushina!”
“Tibaku you what he is my best friend!”
“don’t you get up in my face I did not even know you were friends with Taboto!”
“ya we thought she was dead and now I’m with Taboto so shut your mouth!”
“what about you kid how can we trust you. You killed Nasu’s girlfriend.”
“I didn’t Orochemaru did and I was controlled by my former spirit Tasuto!”
“back off of him Rushina Vexus is like Negge kind and sweet!” and every one at the same time said in his defense
“YA!”
“how come you never trust any body you did not trust me and now you don’t trust him what is wrong with you and new people!!?”
“there is nothing wrong I just don’t like you and I don’t like him either!”
“he has been our friend for longer than you have and so was my late husband!”
“I have nothing against Negge it is you two I don’t trust!”
“you don’t like him because he is a demon and my boyfriend!”
“ya and you have no resin to not like Vexus you man hussy muffin!!” every one gasped they did not think Bleana would ever say that but she did and she was right. She was always so sweet but get her mad and there is nothing you can do to predict what she will say. Start talking about her parents and she will really mess you up. Really mess you up.
“Me and Orochemaru have a score to settle.”
Excuse me Grayson I was talking talk when I am finished. Now she will really it is just T.F.U. Now I am done go on.
“Me and Orochemaru have a score to settle.” every one stopped there bickering Grayson was serious. “we are not going to kill him fussing over stupid stuff we must look towards our real objective Orochemaru. If we do not hurry he will destroy us all.” Tanaku soon said.
“The rose I have forgotten he took it away your village your family and friends along with it.” he held a bright red rose in his hand a few tears ran down his face but his voce did not change.
 “you miss her you know she will never return. She was evil but you still loved her you did not care. She gave you the rose a bright red stained with blood. A cursed rose to end all of eternity.”
“yes, now I will shove it down that ungrateful monsters throat and see how he likes the pain that one rose can give you.”
“I understand you are upset about her.”
“upset I am furious he did not even care about her. She trusted him and what did he give her in return! I can not even say it is so evil.”
“she will like it if you got her sole back.”
“same for me all I want is to be mortal again it would mean the world to me.”
“don’t worry Meru we will get it back.”
“well what are we waiting for?” Tanaku said then whistled Mesuke flew to them.
“ware to Master Tanaku?”
“let Vexus answer that. . . Well ware is Orochemaru?”
“if I remember he should be at o no to Hiylu castle now.” every one jumped on Mesuke and she flew as fast as possible soon they were there. She landed outside of the castle. They ran inside into the thrown room Tanaku’s mother was on the floor he ran up to her.
“mom? Mom wake up. Come on don’t scare me like this MOM!”
“Tanaku I am fine. Go save your father ware he is I am not sure ware he is but he is in trouble.”
“mom I can not leave you like this.”
“you have to go now I am fine.” he hugged her and ran to his fathers room. When they got there Tanaku’s father was fighting a hopeless battle. He was near defeated when they got there. Grayson’s eyes had a sore look as he saw the girl he loved with a mettle coaler around her neck. A pain that could not be described was in her eyes.
Orochemaru pulled on the chain that was connected to the collar.
“Kill him Henata kill him now!”
“she will do no such thing.” Grayson said as he drew his sword “I still have a score to settle with you.”
“so do I give me my sole.”
“have it you will die soon any way it did not help my father it is to no use to me now.” he sole returned but she was knocked out after. Such a strong force going into her body she was not strong enough to move. She opened her eyes they were whole again her bright yellow eyes like a wolf’s. A pack leader keeping the rest of the pack together even if they do fight. Soon she closed them she could not stay awake she was so weak. A sole is a powerful thing if you live without it for a while your body eats you away from the inside. The sole had to repair the emotional effects it had on her she would have died if she had not stayed true. Vexus came into the room he baked up in fear but managed to say.
“Dala is that you how could this be.” she pulled out her sword.
“how do you know my sister.”
“who are you?! Tell me!” Grayson said with the rose in his hand.
“she is Henata.”
“Grayson I told you I love Orochemaru!”
“he does not love you look at you! You are chained up like some animal look at him you are just a pawn in his game! He can’t hurt you if you don’t play! Do you see this!” he held the rose up “I do not care if it curses me or not I love you and you know it you can not fight it! You think I am crazy for keeping something that hurt me and so did you! But I see, now, I will end up dead. I don’t care I would rather die or be cursed than not know who you were or think of how you used to be! You worm smile and cheery eyes I still see that why cant you find it in your self!?”
“she is not that person any more Grayson I win she does not care about you. But who cares you got the answer right she is a pawn. I have taken you in my control you can not fight me Henata. For you would never hurt your loved one would you.”
“I already did and now it is your turn to be hurt.” she turned around but could not fight. Orochemaru pulled the chain and choked her then put her down.
“you are already playing my game you cant win my game.”
“fine you win don’t hurt her any more it is my fault I could never win against you so take the rose. She loves you not me but let her go. The rose was supposed to be yours but she left it when she went. The pain has been from you all it has given me were reminders of you. Reminders of your self should give you much happiness so let her go.”
“it means nothing to me but if you are willing to give me the last reminder of Henata you have it will be a pleasure.” he took the rose and made it burst into flames.
“now let her go.”
“a deal is a deal but she will stay with me for she hates you. I hope you know that.”
“she decides not you I don’t care as long as she is not hurt.” he made the chains vanish she got up and walked to Grayson. “all plans don’t work like you think they do I win this time.”
“this is not over I will see you soon o so very soon.” he vanished as soon as he was gone Henata ran to Grayson she hugged him tight and would not let go. She rested her head on his chest and said.
“you are right I was a fool for ever thinking that he loved me. You, you really loved me and the rose you kept it.” she kissed him and it was a long kiss. Sort of like a wedding kiss that was if it was the last they would ever kiss. Like Tanaku and Koi did when Tanaku’s inner demon rage tried to come out. They made up all of the disagreements in that one kiss. (at least this girl is better than Kenobe. Sorry Kenobe I did not mean it that much but it makes a good part of the story). “I see now it is clear now you all this time never gave up on me. I now see the mistake I have made.”
“it is nothing to be sorry for you see it now and that is all that matters. I may be insane with my life theirs but this is true over every thing. You are the most important thing that ever happened to me. It might have been for the worst but even so if I could go back I would not change a thing.”
“well that fell off the sap ship.” Koi said as she chuckled a little. She could not help her self (now come on we all sort of saw that coming now didn’t we?) Rushina made a remark
“you have not changed a bit you are still the kidder aren’t you?”
“yup”
“some times I wish she wasn’t” Grayson said in a depressed tone. Every one smiled
“to bad, you are going to have to deal with me till we defeat Orochemaru.” Henata gasped
“o no we are all in terrible danger he is going to hurt my village the king stands in his way of domination.
“Blith! I know my brother he has always held a grudge against king Jack.”
“but why would he be any problem he is an evil king the young 16 arrogant brat.” Meco said started out with worried tone then switched to a angry one while she crossed her arms.
“but he is hot.” Bleana said with a this is true voce. Vexus started to yell
“WHAT ARE YOU SAYING.!”
“I was just say’n he is and what makes you think we are together after you died I realized something I do not love you.”
“what! What are you saying that is a relief cuz when Tasuto was under control I did a lot of bad things”
“but still we have to save him even if some of us think he is a nascence or hot it is our duty to protect every one even if there a royal pain in the neck.” Koi said as if she was ignoring it because it always happened with teens but soon added “after Meru gets up her sole is repairing the emotional damage inside of her body. We all know what happens when you do not have a sole and get it back.”
“that’s it! My half brother I have his sole if I send it back to his body he will die from the emotional shock with out a soul he has achieved evil and” Bleana came into the conversation
“with his sole he will decompose with in him self. . .”
“so that is it and he is gone right?!” Meco asked excitedly
“OORR he will take the soles power and not be evil but INSANE!”
“it is the only chance we have we have to take it. Or else we may not be able to save the world.” Tanaku said with a bit of doubt in his voce.



Every one nodded there head as soon as Koi was finished. When they got there the young arrogant (but hot) king Jack was putting up a good fight. Though he was getting weak and had many wounds he was just about defeated when they got there. But that was the hard part then he would have the chance to kill him.
“Orochemaru you are just mad because I changed for the good of my people. Your darkness does not dwell over me any more And this is for the prince in the infirmary who is barely alive because of your father.” he picked up his sword but fell for he was too weak.
“back off buster we have a present for you!” Nasu opened the bottle that his sole was in. A dark cloud came out and shot into Orochemaru. He screamed and his skin started to decompose but stopped.
“mwa ha ha ha ha mwa ha ha ha ha ha nothing can stand in my way now and my sole shall help me create my utopia at the highest peak I shallst rule the world and no one can stop me!” he vanished Koi started to talk as every one was trying to go after him.

CHAPTER 26
IT IS THE END FOR NOW


“we can’t go we have to help him we have to at least take him to the infirmary.”
“you’re right we have to help him.” Bleana said with her eyes looking as if she was remembering something. She helped Koi pick him up and take him to the doctor every one else fallowed them to the infirmary. When they got there Lilly stopped in her tracks as soon as she entered the door. A man with sunglasses on with a long white over jacket came into the room. His hare was long and silver it was not down it was put back with gel. It gave it a shiny look like it was wet he had a smirk smile on his face but it was obvious he did not have any evil plans it was more of I just won twenty dollars smirk. He spoke
“well what kind of trouble did he get into this time?”
“hi Greg how are you these days.”
“well hello miss Bleana I am fine but it looks like the king is not doing to well and who are your friends.” before she had a chance to answer Vexus started to yell.
“HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS GUY OR ANYTHING IN THIS CASTLE IS THERE SOMETHING YOU HAVE NOT TOLD ME!” she rubbed the back of her head till Meco’s little light bulb came on.
“that is it that is ware I have heard that name before king Jack’s girl friend Bleana Rena but back then it was prince Jack not king. If I can remember she left him right before he became king but why I never knew.”
“I knew he would change into something different when he became king that’s why hhha.” she gasped she covered her mouth hoping no one heard her but they did and there jaws dropped to the floor every one except Greg and her self Lilly was still stunned for on the bed next to the one the king was in lay Negge she ran over to him she could here his heart beating. She started to cry. No one even noticed Negge was laying there.
“excuse me miss Lilly do you know this young prince?“ Greg asked her
“he is sir Negge I thought he died in his castle.”
“ah I see why have I not thought of that before we found him in the forest you are his wife are you not?”
“yes I am you do not know how happy I am to see him once again.” he smiled feeling as if he had done something right to make some one feel better. Every still had there jaws to the floor and Bleana still had both hands over her mouth. She put her hands down and said
“did I just say that ops it must have slipped out.”
“slipped out that sounds like something you would do.” she turned around to the bed
“Jack are you ok?”
“I am fine Bleana.” Vexus crossed his arms and had a jalousie look on his face.
“it is nice to hear that.”
“ok can we go now the less time I spend here with this arrogant brat the better.”
“Orochemaru has put quite a reputation for me well I am just going to have to fix it that is the only way.”
“you better buster.” Meco pocked him in his chest. He sank into the bed with a frightful look on his face.
“don’t hurt me I’m mutual.” Bleana sighed
“and that is the thing I like it’s really funny.”
“why don’t you all stay the night you look like you need a good nights rest.”
“ya I am still a little light headed thank you for the offer.” Vexus looked even more jalousie look. Bleana took every one to the guest rooms but Lilly said she would stay in the infirmary with Negge. Meru and Taboto went to sleep soon after they went into there room Meru was still weak and Taboto had spent many nights without sleep caring for her. Once she was done she went up to the old tree house Jack was there not knowing she was going to come he was drawing on there old desk they made it them selves they did not want any help it was a little rickety but sturdy. She tapped him on the back he tuned around. His page that he was drawing on was a beautiful forest landscape. He would always draw when he was thinking about something.
“hay I did not here you come in.” he stood up and pushed his chair in. she kissed him she rubbed his red hair back. He kissed her back they did not pull away she knew that leaving him was a mistake. “I thought you did not love me.”
“that was a mistake I could never not love you I see that now.”
“I thought you would never return to love me again but I could never love another girl like you.”
“when I was with Vexus I could not feel the same thing like I did with you. It is like Koi and Shicamaru they never really loved each other. I trusted you with my secrets Vexus had to earn my trust. You did not I just told you right away.” they said at the same time
“I love you”
“what were you thinking about?” Bleana asked him.
“how I was going to tell you about, how sorry I am I should have never trusted Orochemaru”
“I think that is the perfect thing to say and I believe you I know you thought he would help you become a better ruler but he kinda did in a different way he made you stronger you over came him you are stronger.”
“you are right and who is Vexus he looked a bit jealous?”
“he was my old boyfriend but when he was gone I realized it was not him I loved it was you.”
“I would be jealous too but I knew I could not leave my country for you I would let life play its self out.”
“that is . .” they kissed it was unpredictable but in the end it’s right and they had a time of there lives. Time did not exists any more they regarded every thing and it was as if that was the only thing that ever existed. The moment played over and over again in there heads the times they had together the good and the bad. They were speechless to all words could not describe this feeling of love stronger than anything ever before.
Wow that is really different Bleana is a player. She got it go’n on with the guys. Shoot she got a king for a boyfriend she the foshisle man.
Thanks Morgan that is the first positive thing you have said so far.
You welcome you my favorite cozen
Stank you as I was saying
They wanted to stay in that moment forever.
“you can do anything now and so can I. I have to do something but when I come back it will be like always.”
“not like always better than always because of the lessens we learned in time. With those we are closer than ever before. I have something for you I kept it incase you ever came back I got it before you left me.” he pulled a velvet box out of his black trench cote pocket. He handed it to her she opened it inside was a beautiful ring with a red gem in the middle engraved on it was “happy valentine dayJack.”
“it is beautiful you got this for me for valentines day that is so sweet. I love you to.” she hugged him and he hugged her back. She put it on her wings turned red like they were when she was regular size. Her dark sinister look faded soon she looked like she did when she was small but she was “enlarged” from three inches to a normal sized 16 year old girl. “it is an enchanted ring.” she kissed him.
“I thought you would like it.” he said smiling
“like it I love it thank you so much.” they got out of the tree house that creaked as they went down the boards that were nailed to the tree placed as the ladder.
So he could get Bleana off of his mind talked to Henata about Dala. He was almost tearing up or a bit mad. Bleana sat in the back of his mind her bright warm smile the kisses but they would always be torn apart by there inner spirits.
“Hay kid are you listening to me Dala told me about you she said you were the best thing that ever happened to her and she knew she would die and when. She told me to tell you to let life play its self out ya know. You should meet a beautiful girl who will really love you according to the stars. If I can remember it should be a girl in this castle a intern adviser or nurse or something.” king Jack walked by the door and said now if you could please Jena take out those memos and go over them you need to be prepared for these meetings they can be rather stressful if you are not prepared.” once he was gone a young girl came into the room it was Jena she had a pencil in her mouth with too many papers to hold it without losing it. She set them down on the table and still had the pencil in her mouth. She looked franticly through the file cabinets. She looked so deep into them she almost fit into one.
“do you need help finding something?” Vexus asked not believing what Henata said was true she was very pretty with short but long brown hare and duel blue eyes. She turned around toward him and was about to say something but hesitated when she saw his face.
“uh ya I guess I could use some help I need to find this file.” she picked up a folder.
“you mean like the one you are holding.”
“ya sorry to bother you it is very stressful but king Jack is very leaden.”
“let me help you with that it looks like you have your hands full.”
“thanks.” they left the room
“thank god he is gone what a train wreck.”
“he is just a kid ya know.” Koi and Tanaku walked into the room
“what are you guys doing?”
“nothing much” said Grayson leaning up against the wall.
“I see that Vexus is over the whole Bleana thing.” said Tanaku with a did you know that tone of voice.
“her name is Jena I think.”
“ok what ever Henata but it is a good thing he has some one else because you are not going to believe this.” Koi had gotten the insight on Bleana and king Jack she told them the whole thing with details. Moths were open with unbelief Koi felt like a big spy that just got the top secret document and got a 200 dollar rise. Grayson just replied
“wow that is different well if we are going to leave in the morning we better get to sleep it is 12 now.”
“see ya later.” said Koi as her and Tanaku left the room. Meanwhile Vexus and Jena were connecting in the inner way you know the feminine sort of thing that I am not in touch with even if I am a girl. Jena broke the whole gushy thing with one statement if you think that is imposable it is not for her any way.
“you’re really hot”
“g thanks, I think. You’re pretty.” she kissed him not caring if he liked it or not she did what she wanted to do the most. He liked it alright he did not want it to end when it did he could not even speak strait. “I really like you you’re such a nice boy.” he could still not talk right she was a good kisser.
“I I I like you too, really I do.”
“do you have to go tomorrow I do not want you to go you are too sweet?”
“I have to that guy did some things to me that we have to settle.”
“what if you don’t come back Vexus?” she started to tear up.
“I will come back no mater what I promise” they kissed each other as if it would be the last time they would ever see each other again. When she left her eyes had a certain look that told Jack what was going on. When she went to him to go give him the reports of the town he shook his head.
“who is it now this is the 5th time this month?!”
“it is some one you know.” she said with a game set in her head that she would always play with this sort of thing.
“I have no time for this now just tell me for Pete sake.”
“it starts with a V”
“it’s Vexus ok now just go to bed you are really stressing me out.” she left the room but she understood why he was fed up with her.
“well I am happy for them and now he will not be jealous I hope will you come with us please.”
“I do not know what help I would be.”
“your right I just have not seen you for so long but I will return and then I will not leave but only if I have to.”
“I would like that.” they kissed and well in the morning every one was ready to go. Once they got to the top of the mountain it was pure darkness his power was very strong.
“ha ha ha ha it is almost time to have my utopia my world will begin as soon as the end of the world as you know it is over wa ha ha ha.”
“not so fast brother you may have power but I killed you once I can do it again.”
“ah but I am not evil on my way there I became insane you can’t beat some one insane can you wa ha ha ha!”
“yes we can any one can die in one shot it just depends on how many happen at one time. NOW!” every one aimed there sword and through it at all directions they hit one by one into his chest. He screamed as he disintegrated and his ashes fell to the ground as black snow.
“is he finally gone?” Bleana asked not sure what to think.
“for now. For now.” said Nasu with an unsure tone.

CHAPTER 27
LET’S WRAP IT UP PEOPLE
When every one got back to the castle there was a grand feast. Negge and Lilly lived happily together for the rest of there days. Meru and Taboto got married and had 2 children. Nasu served for king Negge as his honored knight. Meco and Kendric got married and had 1 child. Bleana became queen when she married king Jack. Vexus became a wonderful artist and his wife Jena was king Jacks royal adviser for many years.
Tanaku and Koi got Married but Tanaku was killed 5 years after. Tibaku and Rushina were happy together for the rest of there days. Grayson and Henata were happy together but disappeared a year after Tanaku died. But all is not well if an old enemy has come to haunt them it is there children’s turn to prove them selves to show they are not a bunch of pansies. Find out what happens in the next book but for now just enjoy this one. Morgan and I thank you for putting up with us and we hope you liked it!
© Copyright 2007 haily haruka (koieto at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1280071-the-adventure-across-anula