*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1280069-the-adventure-across-anula
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Action/Adventure · #1280069
continued from 4th entry
CHAPTER 19




Every one said there good byes, kisses, and hugs we secretly can not forget the painful high five. You hit as hard as you can and the redness will not go away till you come back.
“well Mesuke are you ready and what about you Beana” who was safe in Koi’s backpack next to the cotton balls.
“A O K Koi.”
“well lets get going. Mesuke lets go.”
“uh Koi.” her heart sunk once again.
“yes Tanaku.” she said softly
“I was wondering hh nn do you forgive me I kinda got a little cared away I guess.” she swallowed and said
“uh ha I got a little cared away as well.” he nodded his head. Rushina was talking to Tibaku.
“I don’t like how that Tanaku guy how he is talking to my sister.”
“you do not understand at all do you he loves her but he is keeping his distance because he knows it is not to be. Koi is not all clueless she loves him I mean really loves him she does not want to make a fool of her self you would know that if you had half the smarts of a monkey.”
“I don’t care I still don’t like him.”
“come on this is the happiest I have ever saw Koi.” Bleana said Lilly backed her up
“I agree with Bleana Koi seems very happy and she is even being nice to me and that is a big change.”
“it seems you are just trying to protect her all the years I have been her pet she has been protecting her self you do not need to start now.”
“so what if I want to protect my sister.”
“she does not want to be protected by her older brother all she wants from you is for you to support for her decisions.” Lilly understood things like this. Meco was a bit puzzled.
“is any one else getting the feeling of dacha at all.”
“ya this dose seem kinda familiar from some ware too long ago I can not remember.” Tibaku said she really knew what it was. It was like her and Taboto before.
“whatever.” Koi swallowed and said softly.
“Tanaku”
“yes Koi”
“Do you think I. . .I mean how do you think of me?” she could not believe herself she was like Jell-O she could not talk striate.
“can I not answer that right now I kind of have no idea my self. I am confused for now any way just let me think about it.” Rushina growled
“Rushina calm your self down. Tanaku means it do not mess with my cuz’s guy.”
“I am your cozen too.”
“so” Mesuke interrupted them before Meco went on with her grumpiness.
“we are going for a landing.” Bleana had already fell asleep so it was ok to go fast. Tanaku now was sure of what he thought of Koi now he would tell her later. But first Tanaku had to talk to his dad.
“well here we are” he opened the door “DAD I am home.”
“Tanaku have you become a knight?”
“no father I have given up on your dreams for me I am going to fallow my own dreams.”
“I have waited for you to say that for years one day I knew you would not let any one control your life that is what will truly make you an adult. Who are your friends son?”
“this is Koi and her pets Mesuke and Tyen. Meru and Taboto. Lilly and Meco. Rushina and Tibaku o ya and this is Bleana. She is a little tiered she was training all night.”
“well it is nice to meet you all and tell me what brings you here.” Koi answered him
“we are pursuing a man named Griffin has he come by your kingdom at all by chance?”
“no I do not recall. But you can stay as long as you need to you are welcome to stay any time. Come with me son there is some one I want you to meet.” he fallowed him into his thrown room there stand a beautiful young girl. “son this is Khia I thought you would like to meet her she would really like to get to know you.”
“I am sorry I kind of have feelings for someone else.”
“I understand I have some one waiting for me as well.”



CHAPTER 20

“she is not really waiting for me she kinda doesn’t know but I am going to tell her later today.” Tanaku went back to the room and showed every one ware there rooms would be. Last he showed ware Koi was going to be sleeping. “I know how I think of you now.”
“wait I know how I feel about you too. I understand now what I thought I knew. I never really loved Shcamaru my heart never sunk to my stomach when I saw him I never chocked when I was talking to him. Like I do with you.”
“that is what happens to me to when I see you too.” he held her hands and looked in her eyes but when she looked into his she saw some thing different from before when she looked in Shcamaru’s eyes. What she saw in Tanaku’s eyes was pure care for her. “I love you Koi. I know it is not right for me to think that I can just come in and replace Shcamaru.”
“you have not replaced him for I love you.” they kissed each other this time they did not pull away so soon. Koi felt like she was on air and so did Tanaku when they did pull away Tanaku held her. she rubbed her cold nose on his neck she had only done that to her father when he would put her to bed when she was young. She did not even do it to Shcamaru when he held her like Tanaku was. When he left and got down the hall Rushina pushed Tanaku against the wall.
“what are you planning on doing to my sister I don’t trust you Tanaku.” he managed to move off of the wall.
“I do not know what you are talking about Rushina and why don’t you trust me” Rushina growled and glared his teeth.
“I don’t like how you are setting up my sister for her heart to be broken.”
“look I love Koi and nothing can change that.”
“I don’t have time for you. You just don’t hurt her or I will hurt you.” he turned around and went down the hall to Koi‘s room. “Koi I don’t want you hanging around that Tanaku guy.”
“I am old enough to protect my self I lived with out you for sixteen years you do not have to protect me now I have been strong for other people now it is my turn to be protected by some one other than you.”
“fine if you feel that way but I still don’t trust him.” he left and went to his room Koi looked for Tanaku when she found him she ran up and hugged him as if she would never leave him. She would not let her brother split them apart she put her head to his chest. He just looked at her with caring eyes and put his hand across her back and on her shoulder. Meru was talking to Taoto in her room.
“Taboto I. . . . I”
“you don’t have to say it I have felt this way too ever.” she kissed him before he had time to finish. He kissed her back. Ok nothing really changes for a wile with this so lets look at Lilly Meco and Tyen for a change of pace.
“so how is it to be marred?”
“I’ll tell you if you tell me what it’s like to date a nerd.”
“very funny Lilly that was just about as cruel as Tyen.”
“I take that hard I am not that mean.”
“ya right Tyen how many times have you not been sarcastic?” this is boring lets go back to Tanaku and Koi.
“don’t leave me I could not bare it.”
“I wont I would never leave you even if I have to.” she started to cry it was not even a year after Shcamaru and her started there relationship when Shcamaru left. He put his finger under her chin and lifted her head up and kissed her she wanted to pull away and cry but she could not and when he pulled away she just kissed him again. Well that dose not change much for a wile and I don’t want to do boring stuff wait I have not talked about Bleana and Tibaku for a wile.
“are you going to stop for at least five minutes this is how you got hurt last time remember.”
“I have to keep fighting I have to be strong for Vexus.”
“ok but can we continue later I am getting tired. You are really good you really got my arm good.”
“I did not hurt you did I?”
“Don’t worry it is not anything worse than what I have had before.”
“you mean I am much stronger.”
“trust me nobody going to be able to get past you Bleana.”
“you really mean it?”
“yup” Rushina burst into the room growling and what not.
“that Tanaku”
“you really need to stop holding a grudge against him. He loves Koi now get over it.”
“Tibaku is right I have never seen Koi this happy even when Shcamaru came back and she was still strong for me when I lost Vexus now she can cry for once she has held it inside for so long it is about time she actually had some one to be strong for her.” back with Tanaku and Koi.
“you don’t have to cry I will not leave you no matter what.” she cried on his chest he picked her up and carried her to his room and sat on the bed. She got up and sat next to him she leaned her head on his shoulder.
“I will not leave you ether Tanaku.” she took off her jacket she hardly ever took it off she felt as if the hood would protect her. She did not need a black hood to protect her.
“you are beautiful.” she snuggled her head on his chest.
“you are the first one to ever say that to me.” she looked up at him
“why wouldn’t any one tell you that before.”
“because no one loved me like you do that is why I ware that jacket it is to protect myself from anyone who just wanted to hurt me.”
“you do not have to worry about that I will not let anyone hurt you.”
“I know I trust you.” she kissed him Meru and Taboto saw her and him there mouths as open as Tanaku’s and Koi’s were.
Now excuse me this is Morgan now that is just nasty I did not need to hear that.
I know it is just fun to make you freak out. Now back to the story.
“Koi! What are you doing!?” they both said at the same time but before she could look in there direction Tibaku grabbed them and went down the hall. “what is going on she was kissing him and we have no clue what so ever.”
“ya there kinda together don’t say anything Rushina is giving them a hard time already.”
“don’t worry we are happy for her.” Meru said because Taboto was still confused.
“Tanaku I never fell in love with a human before.”
“is there something wrong I never fell in love with a fur before but I still love you but there is something I need to tell you it is hard for me to say. . .”
“no. what is it that you want to tell me there is there anything wrong.”
“o yes there is.” Rushina kicked him against the wall. He tried to get up but Rushina pointed his sword at his neck “you have kept something from her your father told me. Now tell her or die.” Tibaku Meru and Taboto ran in to the room. Tibaku yelled
“Rushina what are you doing?”
“I know there was something wrong with him I just could not trust him now tell her.” he looked down ashamed of himself and finally said
“I am a demon.”
“say it louder so she can hear you.”
“I am a demon! Ok are you happy you think I am proud of it you think I hold it up like a trophy I don’t ok.” every ones mouths were wide open Rushina put his sword away. Koi ran to him she cried on his chest
“don’t leave I don’t want you to go.”
“I told you I will never leave no mater what.” he held her close and she hugged him and she was not going to let go.
“get away from him.”
“stop it brother I told you I don’t want you to protect me. I really love him so back off I can protect myself.”
“you are going to trust a demon?”
“he has kept his promises so far just because Griffin is a half demon and he hurt you does not mean you cant trust Tanaku.” tears filled her eyes and she cried on his chest once again. She rapped her arms around his neck she rubbed her wet nose on his neck like she did before. He held her head.
“you are right Griffin hurt me I thought I could not trust any demon. I am sorry I get cared away when I am angry.” Tanaku nodded his head Tibaku had her arms crossed and said
“I sure hope you are.” they left the room Koi was still crying but said any way.
“what did you want to tell me Tanaku?”
“I was a demon but I will not leave you no mater what.”
“I still love you weather you are a demon or not.” she kissed him and he kissed her back “and that will never change.”
“Koi you have made me the happiest I have ever been in my whole life almost no one likes me after they find out I am a demon. Grayson and Negge were my only friends.”
“well now you have a girlfriend too.”
“ya and there is one more thing I kinda have demon ears like yours I kinda hid them under my hat.” he took off his hat he twitched he dog ears Koi smiled and helped him get up they went down to dinner. Lord Tanaku made an announcement
“attention every one my son has come home with friends please honor our heroes from Anula. Meru, Taboto, Lilly, Meco, Tyen, Mesuke, Rushina, Tibaku, Bleana, and my sons girlfriend Koi.” She smiled whispering was going around the table about Tanaku’s ears and Koi. They did not listen to them Koi did at first but he told her the girls always spread gossip about him they were just jealous because they have wanted him for years but they were complete brats. So they just enjoyed dinner along with every one else. Soon it was time to go to bed Tanaku walked Koi to her to her room and his was right across from it so it was not to much trouble. Bleana was already in bed when Koi got there. She was still awake she started to talk to her.
“I am glad Rushina got some common since”
“my brother is a real pain some times”
“I am happy for you two as long as you are happy I am for you.”
“that is really sweet Bleana.”
“I know I’m a real suck up am I not.” Tanaku was in his room he was talking to himself.
“she still loves me this is a record for a girlfriend anyway. This is the first time I am in love with her. I am never going to go to sleep thinking about her. I might as well go get something to drink.” he went down the hall.


CHAPTER 21

He heard Koi scream and then it got really quite. He ran to her room she was laying on the floor. He ran to her and picked her up he shook her she woke up. Bleana was scared to death clinging to Koi’s ear.
“Phil is back you have to come with me” he cared her to Lilly and Meco’s room. “do you mind having Bleana staying in your room a spirit has returned and it is not safe in there room”
“sure the more the merrier I guess.”
“thanks” he carried Koi to his room she held his arm she was shaking I pure terror. He set her in his bed he went to go get her some tea.
“don’t leave.” he stopped and turned around and walked to her sat on the bed and held her.
“I wont leave you not ever.” he gave her black jacket she put it on and laid down he laid down with her she held his arm she was still shacking. She started to cry. “it is ok he can not hurt you I will not let him” she hugged him he put his arm around her she stopped shacking. She looked up at him into his eyes they were the most caring eyes she had ever seen before. Even more caring than her parents eyes.
“protect me from him he shows no mercy.” he petted her head
“I will not let him hurt you” they came closer together then they kissed.
“Aw how cute it is to bad I will have to destroy the relationship between you two.”
“Phil why have returned what do you want with Koi.”
“that girl is not what I have come for it is time to release your demon”
“fine we had a deal make it quick and go to the dark corner from ware you came.”
“I intend too now ginakus hanta.”
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH” Phil disappeared into the darkness. Tanaku got up his eyes were a glowing red his finger nails sharp and fangs his dog ears were black. He did not have human ears no one noticed for his hair covered ware his ears would have been. . . If he had them
“Tanaku? Tanaku!?”
“I am fine are you? This is the true me I guess” he held her close to him she hugged him as if she would never let go.
“I am just fine are you going to leave me has your feelings changed.”
“never like I said no one can tare us apart I love you.” he kissed her like he had never kissed her before she was helpless. As if he had put all of his feelings into that one kiss. When she looked into his red eyes she did not see care she saw love. She completely trusted him she put her head on his chest. He carried her to the bed and sat her down he sat in the chare next to the wall and thought to himself. He looked at his claws and felt his ears he pricked one of his fingers on his fang.
Koi was asleep by now Tanaku hardly got any at all. In the morning once every one was awake Tanaku showed himself and told them about how he got this way.
“my father made a deal if any one could truly love a demon I would not need to hide my self but did he have to make that deal with the cruelest spirit.” he looked down with regret in his eyes. Every one understood him but they still trusted him fangs or not. Rushina reassured him
“look trust me it will take a lot more than just some demon looks to make us not like you any more. It took me forever to trust you it is hard to undo that.”
“guess your right I am just mad because he will hurt anyone who gets in his way and I don’t want any one to get hurt because of me.” Koi took off her jacket and tied it around her neck and put the hood over her head and leaned against his shoulder. He looked at her with his heat stopping eyes but instead of his stopping her heart she stopped his dead in its tracks her eyes filled with hope how she looked at him with her brown eyes he could not speak he was helpless to her and she was helpless to him every one left to go see if any one knew Griffin. They just stared at each other in there eyes Tanaku pulled her hood off he saw her eyes clearly he could not even move. She did like she did when Rushina was going to hurt him. He was still stunned by the look in her eyes but he was able to speak.
“your eyes they are filled with hope of a thousand people I am paralyzed when I look into them.” she answered back
“and yours they have a love stronger than any thing I have ever seen I never thought a demons eyes could be so caring. I can not believe you are a demon I never thought I would ever love a demon.”
“I never thought I would be in love in the first place I mean the normal girl but they wanted nothing to do with me once they found out I was a demon.”
“I want every thing to do with you Tanaku when I kiss you I melt. . . Into. . .” they came closer together and kissed they would not pull away they wanted it to last forever and it would have but demon spirit was getting to Tanaku the rage within he pulled away
“Koi the demon rage is setting in you have to go it is not safe I do not want to hurt you. I will never leave but you just have to go.”
“no I will not I told you I would never leave you. I will not lose you to demon statistics you are stronger than that I know you are.” his love filled eyes turned to hate. “TANAKU!” she cried on his chest. His eyes turned to normal he held her he would not let her go until she stopped crying she looked at his love filled eyes once again.
“I will not let inner rage take you away from me.” he kissed her like he did before she was helpless but so was he gazing in her eyes. as her tears ran down her face and dripped on to the floor he saw deeper in her eyes. He saw a hurt girl and he saw more of her pain and he felt sorry for her. The demon that he was did not matter he loved her. He pulled away the love in his eyes stayed. he held her hand when Lilly came in the room and grabbed her and dragged them to Mesuke
“we got a heads up he is in Laray Negge is in trouble and the squires are to.”
“Grayson! have you heard any thing else Lilly.”
“Negative but if I find out if he did something to Negge he’s a dead man.” Koi, Lilly, and Tanaku jumped on Mesuke.
“to Laray castle Mesuke and make it yesterday.”
“got it hang on” and before they knew it they were at the castle it was demolished a total wreck. Lilly and Tanaku were the first to run into the castle Meco followed them she found Kendric
“Kendric wake up!” she shook him he woke up holding his head
“Meco what are you doing here you need to go help Ah” he was holding his arm for it had been stabbed
“are you ok I have to take it out Koi hand me the sulfuric junk.” she ran by and threw it to her “now this is going to hurt” she pulled it out and rubbed the sick looking ointment on his wound. Tanaku found Grayson Koi sat next to him.
“Grayson are you ok speak to me.” he had many wounds on his arms and a almost fatal scratch on his neck but it did not hit an artery. He woke up
“Tanaku how did you get here?”
“it is a long story but are you ok Koi will help you I have to make sure Lilly does not do anything stupid.” he left and followed Lilly Koi examined his neck wound.
“you are lucky you could have died now let me see here” she was looking in her back pack
“has Tanaku told you yet.”
“told me what that he was a demon ya.”
“no he really likes you”
“I really like him too now sit still and put a bandage on that now your good as new.”
“I am happy for him you’re a nice girl you deserve him.”
“I got to get going you stay here and get some rest.”

CHAPTER 22
WHEN YOU TRULY REALLY THOUGHT IT WAS OVER AGAIN


When Koi got there every one was in a position to fight Lilly was crying next to the corps of Negge. Koi growled “Griffin! You will pay for this.” she started to kick but disappeared and kicked him in the back. “any final words to late.” she stabbed him with her sword he puffed into smoke.
“ha ha ha take this before I go please join me in Annual it will be nice to see the king again at his funeral.” he came in the back of her he jabbed his sword and with a black light vanished. Tanaku fell to the floor he protected her sacrificing his limes for her. His arms were drenched with blood.
“Tanaku wake up please” she held him and cried he held her as she let go his arms were shaking with shock.
“I will not let him take you away from me. Not if it is the last thing I do.” he did not have the strength to hold his arms up any longer he fell knocked out on the floor Rushina spoke up
“I will take him to the infirmary. You stay here.” Koi nodded her head he picked him up and took him to Kenobe and Illary.
“so you are finally awake kid you’ve been knocked out for hours.”
“is Koi ok.”
“calm down she is fine thanks to you I don’t even think Shcamaru would have done that. I did not think I could trust you ya know after that I really think you deserve her.”
“she would have done the same for me.”
“look kid you protect her she needs you.” he nodded his head
“I need her more than she needs me I could not live with myself if she died and I could have done something about it.”
“your ok kid now get some rest Koi is worried about you ya want to see her.”
“sure” he went out and told her he was awake. She rushed to him she was crying. Koi held him like she did the first time they kissed on purpose he put his hand on her head.
“I am fine you do not have to worry about me any more.”
“I am sorry”
“for what”
“it is my fault you are hurt if I was more careful I would have saw it coming.”
“do not blame yourself” he put his finger under her chin and made her look at him. “it is no ware near your fau” she kissed him before he had time to finish. Outside of the room Bleana sat on Lilly’s shoulder and was all wet with her tears. Meco tried every thing she could to make her stop crying but nothing seemed to work. She had given up on Kendric and Grayson they were hopeless and for the first time Meru was hopeless as well. All she had was Taboto’s kind words Tyen tried to help he rubbed his head on her leg his soft fur wormed her leg. She petted his head. Rushina came in to the hall he asked Tibaku how they were doing.
“not so well I don’t think Grayson and Kendric will ever shudtup. How is Tanaku doing he is not hurt that bad is he.”
“na he is ok.”
“good I just got her to calm down I don’t know how she could go on if he wasn’t.” in the room Koi pulled away and rubbed her nose on his neck. He reached in his pocket and pulled out a necklace I want you to have this my mother gave it to me a few years ago. I think she will like you she will be back at the castle this after noon she would like to meet you.” she stood in front of him he handed it to her. She was shocked
“I’ve seen this necklace before Shcamaru’s mother had a necklace exactly like this one.”
“that is odd my mothers grate grandmother had it hand made for her maybe my mom could answer some questions and clear this up. For now you keep it ok.” she nodded her head and put it on she took out Shcamaru’s old locket
“I have thought about this for a while I want you to have this Mesuke is yours take good care of her.”
“I will.” he got up “well I guess we have to get going I think we should take Kendric and Grayson with us too my dads castle for now.” they went into the hall “come on we have to get back to my house Grayson Kendric you are going to have to stay there for now.” they got on Mesuke and went to the castle. When they got there Tanaku’s mother was already home once every one was settled in. Tanaku went to see his mom Koi fallowed him. She was happy to finally meet Tanaku’s mother.


CHAPTER 23
wtf

“o Tanaku it is so nice to see my son again.” she hugged him
“it is nice to see you too mom I have some one I want you to meet.” Koi walked into the room. “this is Koi she is my girlfriend.” they were both stunned Tanaku’s mom spoke first.
“Koi you were my other son Shcamaru’s friend it has been so long since I have seen you.”
“but how are you Tanaku’s mother as well.”
“I had another husband long before you killed Shcamaru’s father why they never knew each other was because Shcamaru lived with his father and Tanaku was a squire in Laray.”
“Shcamaru is dead he died not to long ago.”
“I know sir Negge told us Lilly is lucky to have him.”
“ya I am sorry to say but Griffin killed him earlier today.”
“that is awful is she ok.”
“Meco is helping her cope. Grayson and Kendric are hopeless they have not stopped crying and it is starting to get on my nerves even if they are my friends.” Tanaku said
“you have to be understanding.”
“apparently you have not heard them cry before at this rate they will flood the castle by morning.” Koi said hoping it lighten the gloom that filled the room.
“I want to know one thing how come you never told me I had a half brother?”
“I was scared that Tasuto would hurt you I did it to protect you.”
“I understand.” his arms started to bleed again the scabs were falling off because of the constant rubbing from the bandages. “Kenobe does not do well with stress.”
“what is wrong with your arms?”
“just a sword wound it is fine.”
“how did you get it you did not hurt yourself again did you?”
“no it is a long story I got to get this professionally bandaged I’ll be back.” he left and went to the infirmary. Koi said
“he is so modest”
“how did he get hurt?”
“Griffin tried to kill me but Tanaku blocked the hit with his arms he was knocked out cold for hours. I feel as if it was my fault but he would not let me think that way and gave me this.”
“he will be with you a long time you did not care if he was a demon or not. He cared about you and that was all that mattered to you. He saw then that you were the one that is why he gave that to you. How is Mesuke doing I am worried about her.”
“she is doing well with Tanaku she likes him surprising she has never wormed up to a new master that fast before.”
“you gave him Mesuke you are as pure hearted as you were when you were nine years old.”
“there were a lot of mines in the road but some how I ended up here.”
“I knew you two never really loved each other but you and Tanaku now that is true. He always did the right thing even if it meant doing something he did not want to do.”
“your right the first time he kissed me he pulled away first knowing it was wrong. He told me (“I love you Koi. I know it is not right for me to think that I can just come in and replace Shcamaru.”) and when I look in his eyes even when they were red I saw love and I was helpless to him.”
“that is my son for sure. The kindest demon you will ever meet and because of you he has become more loving.”
“I lost my parents when I was young and I had no one to go to too protect me I was all alone but even with Shcamaru I felt as if I had no one. Tanaku is my saver he is the light in a dark world and I am to him. Like Rushina and Tibaku, Taboto and Meru, Meco and Kendric, like Bleana and Vexus. We are all light at the end of the tunnel but is really just both lights looking at each other each thinking they are dimmer but are the same that is the secret of life. I have seen that now in my weakest hour the pain inside but a mean person on the outside I saw the secret and I kept it I trusted it and look ware it led me.” Tanaku had come back in the room when she said “we are” he walked over to her he thought about it and he saw she was right she was the bright light that he was looking at but he was the same. “are your arms ok Tanaku?”
“ya they are going to be fine as long as Kenobe does not mess with it.” she chuckled
“she is not the brightest bulb in the box”
“I can’t believe Grayson fell for her a few years ago.”
“wtf Grayson and her together for real.”
“ya it did not last long she brushed him off but he still looks at her but that was before. Before the other girl that broke his heart but still he tries to win her back.”
“Grayson always was a little coo coo in the head so that is not hard to believe.” Tanaku’s mother said they laughed Tanaku broke the moment.
“we have to get to the king or else he will die. Lilly can not afford another loss like that.”
“you be careful Griffin will show no mercy I know from experience.”
“it is ok mom we will I promise we will kill him no matter what.” she hugged them both tears ran down her face she was not really crying.
“I will always be proud of you no matter what you chose to do.” she rubbed his hare back “you are my son and I will always love you like I did Shcamaru.”
“I know mom I will always love you too.”


CHAPTER 24
IT IS FINALLY OVER BUT FOR HOW LONG?

“well you get going I do not want to keep you from saving king Fred.” they ran and got on Mesuke and flew to the castle and crashed in to the thrown room Mesuke pounced on Griffin they all put there swords next to his neck Koi spoke.
“the pain you have made us suffer shall be redeemed today the things you took away from us shall be free. This is for Shcamru, Vexus, Dala, my mother and father. Are you ready to die?” he chuckled
“you got me go ahead kill me my son shall avenge my death ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.”
“as you wish!” they all shoved there swords into his neck killing him in an instant.
“you have saved me once again my newly marred daughter Lilly.” she hugged her dad and cried.
“daddy Negge is dead.”
“my poor girl but I am seeing old faces I have not seen in a wile aren’t you happy to have such good friends too comfort you.” she wiped her eyes
“I guess you are right.” she smiled “I am pretty lucky to have such good friends.” every one smiled.
“young Tanaku it is nice to see you again. You have grown so much since the last time I saw you.”
“it has been five years so a lot has changed.”
“but I see you are as worm hearted as ever like your mother.”
“that’s ware I get it from.” the doors flew open a dark figure walked into the light. Koi spoke
“Shcamaru? Is that you.”
“Shcamaru was a fool for thinking if he died it would protect you from me.” Tanaku said
“Who are you and what have you done to my half brother?”
“little Tanaku I am the spirit of Griffins first born Orochemaru. When that fool Shcamru joined my father I was sealed inside of him I would brake free when my father died idiot. Now you will all die.” a odd voce came from behind him.
no brother you shall hurt no one. as he was distracted by the voce Bleana kicked him in the stomach and he crashed on the wall. Not all of her magic had faded Koi was right my magic was still there my real magic was there. It was the demon magic that was gone. She was seeing it clearly now she understood herself her life past her by as if she was going to die. She fell to the floor for she had been caught in the moment and stopped flying. The young man that the voce came from came into the light. He bent down next to her and said
“are you ok it looked like you were hurt.”
“no I am fine but thank you.” Orochemaru got up
“another day Nasu another day.” he said before he disappeared.
“come back here you coward.” Meco did not hesitate to ask
“who the are you? And how is he your brother in any way? You’re Griffin’s kid aren’t you what are you trying to pull cuz I am not goanna have none of this mess.” Koi slapped her on the back of the head “ow why did you do that?”
“you’re so narrow minded.”
“you’re too open minded.”
“o ya missy.”
“o no you did not just Z snap me all up in my grill.”’
“and what if I did what you goanna do about it.”
“you listen here missy.”
“don’t shove your finger all up in my face or else you’re going to get a fist in yours.”
“o no you didn’t”
“o yes I did” and at the same time said
“take this.” they punched each other in the face. They started to fight again like they did when they tried to make each other stop crying. Tanaku walked over to him and said
“don’t mind them they are just stealing there differences I am Tanaku it is nice to meet you.” he shook hands with him.
“I am Nasu I am the second son of Griffin nothing like my father or my older brother. I killed him but my father sealed his spirit inside of Shcamaru. I told him it was not worth it but he said he had to for a good friend a girl named Koi.” Koi stopped throwing punches and looked at him Meco kicked her in the face and made her mouth bleed.
“ow stop it! Nasu are you saying he did that for me he is so idiotic I can not believe him.”
“that is what I told him but he said it was the only way.” Koi wiped the blood off of her mouth and stood up and walk next to Tanaku.
“but Tasuto killed Shcamaru.”
“yes but him being dead made it easier for my brother to take over his body. He succeeded and it is my fault I should have finished him off when I had a chance.”
“why don’t you join us your after the same thing as we are?” Bleana asked as she sat on Koi’s shoulder with a little umbrella so she would not get covered with blood. Koi was not bleeding to much but for a three inch tall pixie-fairy a little blood is a water fall.
“I hardly even know you how could you just trust me?” Meco then replied
“that’s what I want to know.” Koi nudged her on the arm.
“we did not know Tanaku at first either and he is a demon. We gave him a chance why not you it is only the right thing to do.”
“I guess you are right.” Bleana soon said
“dang right she’s right” she Z snapped holding her umbrella. A drip of blood dropped on her and turned her orange hare red it dripped on her wings. She shook and got goose bumps when ever she got her wings wet it would set a chill down her spine. Koi handed her a rag she dried off her wing and covered up with it like a blanket. She was a bit cold the window that they broke had set in a draft. To them it was nothing but to Bleana it was like it was snowing. She flew over and landed on his head and looked at him. She thought for a minuet and said. “you look ok to me”
“I appreciate your acceptance.”
“thank you I think your nice for Griffins kid if I did not know any better I would say you would not even relate to him.”
“thanks I think”
“you’re well come.” she said as she flew on to Koi’s shoulder again.
“he is fine with me.” Rushina said but Tibaku had too say something negative to her own husband for past acts.
“well it has been a long time since I heard you say that.”
“what is that supposed to mean!?”
“well you did not except Tanaku at first.”
“I guess you are right.” and yada yada yada I’m getting board here it is so hard to write when boring stuff is going on so we are just going to skip ahead a little bit. . . . Ok a wile thing is every one excepts him yada yada yada he is now part of the expedition yada yada yada what ever. King thanks every body yada yada yada. Ooooo! lets stop now we are at the part at the ball this is graphic in the book way. So if you are weak hearted read it any way you will cry at the drama.
And if you skip ahead so you don’t have to read it you will have no clue what is going on. So read it any way or you will get hit with a flying ice cream truck and live. . . . Maybe . . . . Hopefully . . . . I am not responsible for any injures or death. Any way at another ball at the castle (with the window carefully protected) Bleana got a new dress (that was not stained with blood) and it fit her better than her other one. Meco did not change her dress she was comfortable in hers (even if it was a bit revealing look on page 8 if you do not remember.) besides she liked to make every boy drool at her beauty. Every one else got the same dress as before Koi was about the only one with paints besides Tibaku. Kekeo Nasu’s girlfriend had come from Blith Meco knew her she lived down the street they were good friends. Kendric was also able to make it as well he brought Grayson with him. He actually looked kind of hot I mean really hot.
© Copyright 2007 haily haruka (koieto at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1280069-the-adventure-across-anula