*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1282616-Falling-For-Draco-Malfoy-Prologue
by Lexi
Rated: E · Fiction · Fanfiction · #1282616
A girl that is friends with the golden trio finds herself in love with Draco
         It’s a mystery, isn’t it? How anyone, especially me… could fall in love with my best friend’s enemy? Not everything is clear about that…he was always there, I just never saw him for who he truly was because I never paid attention…is this wrong, or is this what you call true love? Well…maybe I should start from the beginning…it seems always easier to tell the story that way instead of just giving you details of what happened.
         My name is Nicole Rochelle, but all my friends call me Nick, though the preps call me New Rochelle….I know, to you Nick is a guy’s name, but who said it couldn’t be a girl’s nickname? I have long black hair that covers my right eye then hangs down to my waist. My eyes…my eyes are an ice blue…that is all I can think of that can describe them. Is that dull? Oh well, that is me…but not my story…my story can be the longest thing you could imagine, or it could be really short, it depends on how you tell it.
         My mom died in a duel between a deatheater when I was two so my dad took care of me for a bit of my life. On my fifth birthday, my father’s gift was leaving; he woke me up, sent me to school. When I got home all of his stuff(which included food, electronics, and all the tables…along with all of his day to day supplies like clothes and toothpaste) was gone. On the counter was a bought cake that said in the icing, “Happy Birthday Nicole, I won’t miss you, I’m leaving forever!” I cried my worst that day, I had nowhere to go and I was way too young to do magic or get a job. Then a miracle happened, the Malfoy family found out about me being alone in my house after a week.
         When Narcissa first found out, my life was a complete wreck. The house was messed up because while I had been crying my eyes out, I had ripped up my father’s house. Mrs. Narcissa Malfoy told her husband that I was alone and then within one day, I was living with them. I never really got used to living with them…I always longed for my past life when I was two…but I knew that I would never get that again. I grew up….now, well…not now…but where I want to start the story at, I was eleven years old. I’m starting the story on the day that a “mysterious” thing happens.
© Copyright 2007 Lexi (lexisandos at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1282616-Falling-For-Draco-Malfoy-Prologue