*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1283274-A-Theme-for-Murder
by Livvie
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Supernatural · #1283274
This is a supernatural love story between an two characters named Sin and Sebastian.
                                          A Theme for Murder

                                                                     
                                                Chapter 1



         "Kasey! Don’t make me hurt you!" Billi screamed as she ran after K.C, who had stolen her favorite china doll.

"Kasey! Give her back the damn doll." Chrisy yelled trying to smother her laughter.
"Tell her to give me back my Spider man doll!"  Kasey yelled as he climbed up a tree to get away from Billi, who was now carrying a stick as tall as she was.

Sin walked up to the tree Kasey was in.

"Kasey get down. Billi go get his doll." Doing as the were told, Billi ran off to get the doll while Sin helped Kasey out of the tree.

When Billi returned, Sin made them stand two feet apart and trade on the count of three. Once the kids were happy, again she walked over to the fountain that was sculpted to look like a panther pouncing on it's pray. Ice had done it herself. It was still as beautiful as it was the day she got it.

"Goddamn it! I am going to kill those brats!" Ice yelled, glowing a dark blue. Sin looked up and saw Ice running toward her full blast.

"Holy crap! Ice, what the hell happened to you?" looking at Ice's face. She had a black eye, broken nose and there was blood was dripping out of her mouth.

"Those god damn kids broke into my studio!" Ice replied, looking around for the kids.

"Uh, okay. But what happened to your face?" Sin asked, trying to find out how two little kids under the age of seven beat the hell out of an angel.

"My face? Oh, I got into a bar fight at Elixir."

"Oh, okay. I guess that makes more sense. So what is up with the kids breaking into your studio? They were here with Chrisy and I all day."

"They couldn’t have have been here all day! I just saw them!" Ice began yelling about how the kids were always breaking her stuff.

"Ice…Ice…Ice! Calm down. Now what happened to your studio?" 

"Those damn twins broke in and stole a bunch of candles, broke my crystals not to mention all of my favorite incense are either broken or gone and all of my scented oils, you know my wolfs bane and dragons blood , were dropped out of the window!" Each word was louder than the one before.

"Uh, Ice?  Billi and Kasey aren't twins." Sin put her hands on Ice's shoulders.

"No, not Billi and Kasey! They know better than to do that. Michael and Gabriel, those fuckers are dead!" Sin burst out laughing.
Ice spun around to see Michael and Gabriel mocking her.

"I'm going to kill you!" Ice stomped toward them. They looked at her and all the blood ran out of their faces.

"We're sorry!" They yelled in unison then did something no one expected they ran toward her. Ice froze in shock and stare open-mouthed as they ran past her to cower behind as they ran past her to cower behind Sin.

"Don't you two try to hide behind her. She can't protect you." Ice stalked over to them. A small smile and glowing blue eyes plaguing her angelic features.

"Actually, I can and will protect them. So just, leave them alone. Yes, I know they know better. Michael, Gabriel you two are going to clean and restock the studio." Sin crossed her arms over her chest.

"Okay, we will" Gabriel spoke up.

"Wait a second! What do you mean that you can protect them? I'm the stronger one!"

"Ice you were only stronger by a little bit. I'm stronger now because I mastered my third element. See?" A ball of air appeared in her open palm.

"I thought you said it would take you months to master your third element." Michael said still hiding behind Sin.

"I thought it would, too. I was shocked when I mastered it last night." Sin replied with a smile.

"Fine, whatever! I want those two," Ice pointed to the twins.

"To scrub the room clean. I want that room to sparkle, as it has not in years, I want back everything you stole, and restock everything you broke. I want all of this done by tomorrow at noon. Got it?"

"Yes." Michael grabbed Gabriel's arm and pulled him toward the room they destroyed.

Ice glared at Sin then punched her in the face as hard as she could. As expected Sin's head snapped back but she did not stumble, back did not get angry, all she did was wipe the blood from her face and smile at Ice.
 
"Ice, you know hitting me isn’t a going to do a damn thing to me."

"Well, if it's not going to do anything to you and it makes me feel better. I don’t see why I shouldn’t." The sound of Gabriel's yell for help rang through the air.

After an exchange of looks, they ran up to Ice's studio to find the boys hanging upside down by their feet.

"Help! I've tripped up and can't get down!"

"Michael now is not the time to be a smart ass! Would one of you, please, help us down?"

"Yeah, yeah. We are gonna get you guys down."

"Ice you really should get rid of that spell you put on this room. I am getting tired of rescuing people because they can't use their powers in here." Sin found the pulley that the rope ran through and lowered the twins one at a time.

"Hey don't look at me I didn't set this trap. Although I should have thought of it. It's about time someone got you back for all the stupid shit you guys have done." A smile coming to Ice's lips.

"Ice, if you didn't set the trap. Who did?"

"Micah might have. I think he might have gotten annoyed at me for bitching about people breaking in here and me not being able to catch them. I will go find him and ask."

"I don’t believe her. I think she rigged this place." Gabriel stretched trying to get some blood back into his legs.

"Yeah. That bitch had to have rigged this place." Michael agreed, also stretching.

"I don’t think she was lying. Someone else has been in here." Sin's voice changed into a growl as she began looking at the auras in the room.

Taking Sin's lead, they looked at the auras. The dark red was Sin's, dark blue was Ice, Michael's was dark purple, Gabriel's light blue almost white, and Ice's boyfriend Micah's was a forest green. However, one stood out one that no one recognized.

A dark orange was nowhere near the color of any of the twelve people that lived in the manor or of any of the people that visited. A trespasser was screwing with the rooms. If there was, something Sin hated more than a trespasser it was someone messing with her room. Sin ran out of the room to find Ice.

"Ice!" Sin yelled running down the stairs to catch up with Ice.

"Yes?" Ice yelled back, stopping to wait for her.

Once Sin caught up to her she said, "Someone is in the house. Someone who isn’t suppose to be."

"Who's in the house?" Ice asked, wondering who could have gotten into the house with out permission.

"I don’t know. Their aura is a dark orange." Sin looked ready to climb the walls.

"We should go check our rooms to see if they messed with them." Sin was already walking back up the stairs toward her room.

"So you finally realized that someone new was in the house, huh?" Looking down the stairs, they saw Micah walking toward them.
© Copyright 2007 Livvie (livvie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1283274-A-Theme-for-Murder