*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1283639-The-One-Man
Rated: 18+ · Other · Psychology · #1283639
Its about a man who struggles for reason and persuing the truth.
the man walking back and forth thinking
but the confusion was a mist of sinking
deeper and deeper to thought and evil he done
the mistakes the tust the pace of one
question dug a hole to his abilty to think hes commited
to the banging boom of the submitted
he hears the thunder with a bang and paces
its gets louder as he finds the traces
without the luck he screams fuck
figures out it was with no luck
as he walks and talks to himself he blames the wealth
not worrying about personal mental health
but the crash of the past hits him as he stops
saying fuck this but denying the true flops
the perfection he wasnt able to achieve
something he never could belive
he begins to run as the sun appears
now hes in the sun has to run the fear
the purpose of him was decided and he resided and distorted the truth and as he passes a loenly dark booth he tries to reason but its too late and its the season for the fate
of his to end throuAt the mountain rised a fountain that spat and attacked the invaders and raiders seeking to be leaking the power of the fluid of the past druids blood.
Regardless of rain it never killed the stain and the pain and suffering and buffering towards the hoardes of men who then tried to apprehend its wealth were denied their health and never did they stop as they dropped to reach the very top.
The gaurds were embarded by the fuel which started the rise that reached the size of the breach that the men who wanted nothing to be fronted were consulted to not reacted to its insulted.
It resulted in a hike more than they would like, but desire and greed were wire to their breed.
They reached the halfway mark and the spark they heard made every single bird from every single tree to flee its tree in a flight of glee.
The men sat and thought about the inevitable inseperable evil that lies before them and waht tried to have tore them but realized it was the fear to lore them.
They waited and persperated with drips of fright and it was night, they were ready to fight but no sight of a monster was near and realized it was the test of fear.
They jsut waited and contemplated whether man 1 was thought to run.
He stood up and hesistated and then he stated " I will go mad or crazy , im too bad too lazy to venture further " and the potion; he wasnt worth her.
At dawn they thought they belong to the forest and felt like a toursit.
They went highger and higher and they were tired but conspired to reach the summit and hope they wont pummit to their destruction to meet the maker to their contruction.
Around the alipine they knew they were close what other test was there it host? But there was none, just the fear.
They say they lay at the way of the top to stop and think about the link of task to mask their inner being.
Then they saw it and in awe at it they pawed at it.
The fountain of Truth and meaning and leaning over it was a glass covering, one man stepped forward with a hammer just hovering.
STop dont do it, dont destroy the glass another way must bebe there to pass, but ignored and in store for the man 2 was a tree with a death thought he knew.
It fell and compelled the rest of the troop, but knew it was their and theirs to snoop they looked and shooked as nothing was there but to their despair man 3 tried the same thinking the remains of the man from the ghost of the tree was the only trap and the sap he could see was from a map underneath.
He swung and missed and got pissed but got a attack from the back, or was it the front and to be blunt the man had a shuddering pain in the muddering sane state of late .
Man 4 went to help but failed and bailed over the cliff.
This story is confusing but amusing to rely on the way they die if you follow the words i borrow from earth. i dont kno how to finish but ill just tell you how they diminish , the last maqn 6 stood tall, and and iun the hall of doom, he looked in the tomb and found a glass and respscting it unmassed a founten of hope, for every dope that died relied on power not knowing the hour was not the one for the fun of destructon, but to contend its corruption
Sittin risin through the warped end to mend the past, cast a spell damning them to hell, to tell the story of glory turned gory you must respect the direct connection to the selection of the 6 eternely submitted to sternly commited act of pride.
© Copyright 2007 jermdog (jermdog at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1283639-The-One-Man