*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1284573-In-the-Name-of-Revenge
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Junior
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Death · #1284573
About a murder of a girl.
The night was gloomy and dark.

The sky, painted black and grey.

He had been waiting for this soul moment.

The last time he would ever see her pretty plastic face.

All the hurt, the anger, and fear swelled up inside him. His emotions drowning out his sanity. His heart torn into so many bits, so many pieces that would never heal again. His heart leaked blood, it beat so rapidly, waiting for the call of revengeā€¦. revenge that he needed so badly.

He could only remember the blankness of that dark night as she screamed. He could only remember cutting into her flesh, making sticky red liquid gush out of her thin framed body.

Her shrill yells of help and hopelessness were the only sounds he heard. Her howls were like echoes in his ears.

The rusty nails driven into her slender bloody stained wrists killed her so slowly.

He gripped his knife.

Little by little he carved into her pale flesh cutting her open, enjoying every blink of pain she made, every cry of agony she screamed.

The bright red blood trickled down her body into buckets. Buckets that he would drink from, feeling the bitter liquid slide down his throat. He smiled in the name of revenge.

Her head fell limply toward the ground.
© Copyright 2007 Junior (rock_ur_self at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1284573-In-the-Name-of-Revenge