*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1285354-The-ways-to-control-and-appreciation
Rated: 13+ · Other · Experience · #1285354
This is a poem/writing, of free-wil and how we dont appreciate things.
Humans are free and have free will.
But after every contradicting bill, we seem to have a hole to fill.
A hole of lies that comprises our own desires like burning tires.
Every rule we create to rule makes us less and less as we compress our own abilty to live and give our ourselves and wealths and punished our own health.
Sure you ask why this task of control is wrong.
But the space between good intention and evil has risen for too long.

And religous bias risen to the highest power and every hour they maintain the law we are living by their opinions. That shouldnt be, the ones who vote for the bill shouldnt be the ones who claim to represent us, but be infact us. Since were a democracy ruled by hypocrasy, we should be allowed to make the laws, since were the ones who should agree whether or not it should be allowed to see the light of day.
      The man who doesnt want late term abortion, shouldnt be the one making it illegal. Just because they think it isnt right doesnt mean it should be against the law. Since we ended slavery and dont own people, doesnt this make you question that statement? Isnt it a form of slavery to say you cant do anything to yourself we dont think it moraly correct? Does the government own this woman since they determine her actions? Physically and emotionaly? Sure its been said before, have the govener be in her shoes. But seriously, say he didnt want another kid and his wife was pregnant, would he change that law? He probably would, which makes you realize how much independent power one has in office, contradicting democracy, where people control how they live as one, not literaly one person, but by a whole.


The things we appreciate arent fully understood until the lack of.
Everything we have is not fully appreciated. Look around you what do you see? Things we all tend to have , to the most part we belive always existed, but to some that question never arised. The lightbulb, since was relativly new, we all knew who made it, but dig deeper, look around, what are you sitting on, sure forms of what your sitting on have been made, but not everything has always been there. Even a mousepad, the material the thought of why it should be there. Fuckin paper.  A piece of molded metal, nothing is appreciated, until you lose it.

A prime example for you a sample for you to chew.
Imaging the woods with the lack of common goods.
Try it for a moment and pretend to roam it.
No stores no malls no whores no public stalls.
Fending on your own, nothing pre grown.
Try to survive with everything deprived.
This is what it was like, before the bike.
But of course ill consider the fact back then we werent impacted by this, this was daily life, but our brains were set to that, like ours are now, with technology and all the things we have. But the way things are heading downhill, almost like sledding, makes this notion of falling emedding to my brain.
© Copyright 2007 jermdog (jermdog at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1285354-The-ways-to-control-and-appreciation