*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1285688-Infinitys-Unbroken-Chain
Rated: E · Poetry · Inspirational · #1285688
A poem to inspire humanity, to serve the greater good.
Go softly into the champagne dawn as it rises to meet the diamond morning.
Lift high towards the fading moon and stars as all of these you are.
Let not the trifling problems of a human filled world tramp you down.
Fill your lungs with divinity as you are a child of infinity not mortality.

Reach strongly into the grey haze noon as it fills you with its powerful heat.
Fly like the red-tailed hawk on tireless wings as you negotiate your day.
Let not the scolding and backbiting you witness clip your wings.
Enrich your mind with sacred love for you are a child of passion and not pain.

Rest sweetly in the lemon-scented moon glow as it passes over your bed.
Drink deeply of the mystic, shamanic dreams that carry you through the night.
Fly in your fantasies not nightmares for there is magic in the twilight slumber.
Take comfort in your journeys for they are filled with the knowledge of infinity’s birth
© Copyright 2007 SeraphimLynn (klgwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1285688-Infinitys-Unbroken-Chain