*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1287230-no-clue
Rated: E · Monologue · Biographical · #1287230
just a thought (could there be something else?)
I have no clue of what to do with my life. when i'm at school with my study group preparing for finals, I am fascinated with the topics but I don't picture myself studying the same themes next semester or pursuing a career in that field (I like the idea but not the fact -if that is possible). I do like what I'm studying, I feel comfortable in classes but the surroundings can be too stressful and I don't think it’s worth it. I mean, just one life and so many lies and pressure... and just because I chose that world?? nah. no way man! but then, what?
I watched a movie today in which the main character was a book detective who traveled all around the world (all inclusive) just to check if his client's book was the original edition. It’s perfect. Ttraveling, books, and no pressure for writing or inspiration. What else could you ask for? The perfect job. But kind of tricky, too. Who would pay for such a service? Do I need to study literature? Maybe during the summer. maybe. Meanwhile, weeks go on, months go on, years pass through and I'm still in the same place with all the pressure and the non-literature books you can imagine.
© Copyright 2007 carecui (carecui at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1287230-no-clue