*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1289510-Paris-Hilton
Rated: · Essay · Career · #1289510
This is aa brief on what I think of this situation.
<*** PARIS HILTON***>


Celebrities usually have it all, good looks, fame, fortune, the whole deal. But Paris HIlton seems to be not in the right path according to the media. Caught drinking and driving and at first was sentenced seven days in jail. Then that turned into 23 days of jail.
Paris toild reporters that this whole experience is amkeing her become a better person. She also said that she is now reading the Bible. But the real question is, " Do you think her being in jail was the right thing to do?"
In my opinion, yes, I do believ it was the right thing to do. One of Paris Hiltons friends told the media that what they did to paris( locking her up) was a bad thing and that they were only trying to prove a point that celebritie's can't got o jail. But celebritie's fame can't excuse them of bad and inappropriate behavior.
I don't agree with what Paris's friend said, but " trying to put celebrities away" isin;t a good enough excuse when they hit someone from drinking and driving. If I were paris I'd do the time beacuse she did the crime and try staying out of the media and tabloids!
© Copyright 2007 All_Emotion_These_Days_<3 (youngwriter17 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1289510-Paris-Hilton