*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1290090-My-Big-Fat-Asian-Girlfriend
Rated: GC · Other · Erotica · #1290090
a story of my fat asian girl friend
This was my first day back in school for my third year of high school. I knew most of the people in my class, but there where some new one I had never seen before. During my second hour I seen a small asian girl about 5 feet tall and very skinny. I ask my freind who see was and said she was a new kid in our class. I thought she was cute and I like her but I didn't think much of it. the next few classes she was in them and I started to stare at her. She was just so good looking, but skinny. Buy the end of school that day she was in 5 classes and my lunch hour. A few weeks later she notice me stairing at her and she ask why. I was so suprized that I said that she was good looking. She then blushed and turned away. later at my lunch hour(That had non of my friend in it)She sat down at my table. For half of lunch she sat there and then she said"do you realy think i look good". I sat there for a second and she said to her self that she was supid to ask my and got up when I said yes. she stop and look at me. She asked realy and I said yes. Neither of us said a word until I said do like me and she said yes and the bell rung for the next class. For the rest of the day we talked. After a week she gave me her phone number and ask me where i live. I told her and asked her She then ask me what I dislike about her. I said there was nothing, she said there was. I said the only thing was she was way too skinny. she then look at me and said would you like me better if I was larger and I said yes. She said my mother always said i was to thin. After the weekend she came into school looking different her check were brighter and rounder her frame had less of a rigid look. She came running up to me and said she had gianned 10 pound over the weekend and now she weighed 92 pounds. later at lunch she pulled out a large bag full of lard and rice. there had to be 3 pounds of lard and 3 pound of fried rice. she devowerd all of it half weay through lunch and pulled out a large bottle of some sort of shake. She said it was a weight gain shake percribed for wieght gain by a docter for her weight problem but she had never used it. She keep eating like this for a week by the end you could see progression. Her checks were rounder, her breast up to a B, her ass now much rounder, her bellly had a small bulg, and her body had a small layer of fat that jiggled when she walked.
© Copyright 2007 home slice cheeder (belly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1290090-My-Big-Fat-Asian-Girlfriend