*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1290174-My-Big-Fat-Asian-Girlfriend-2
Rated: GC · Other · Erotica · #1290174
Getting fat
After a month we started to date. I would take her to all kinds of buffets her favorite was chineses buffets. She had run out of the weight gain perscription so her weight gain had slowed down she now weighed 142 pound and had a much larger breast due to the amount of food causing her to mature(because she had shuch a low intake her body never realy matured) and the large fat build up in her breast. Her boobs were the size of small melons, they were about double Ds. Her ass was large and soft. her belly was hang a tiny bit over he elastic waste band. Me and her were always together when we had a chance (my friends were always busy with sports so I always had a chance). We would talk for a while on our future together then i would feed her the most fattening thing i could find. The months went by and soon we were out of school for the summer. She now weighed 194 pound, which made her look great. Her D breast were now pushing out of most her shirt at a size F. Her belly was perfectly rounded and was very squishy. Her ass was the perfect shape. She had the right curves every were.
© Copyright 2007 home slice cheeder (belly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1290174-My-Big-Fat-Asian-Girlfriend-2