*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1290835-Different-you-and-I
by Portal
Rated: E · Poetry · War · #1290835
Get your gun...
We are different, you and I, this means we must war. We don’t believe in the same values, this means we must war. I have brain washed my soldiers, have you?

Our skin is not the same, this means one of us must die. We speak different languages, this means one of us must die. My tanks have gas, do yours?

We worship different Gods, this means we have to fight.  We dress in different cloths, this means we have to fight. My ships are deployed, are yours?

To Hell with our children or any human rights, you and I have to continue our ways and make our world a battle field. Don’t worry about who the victor is, we just need bloodshed and long listed names of the dead. Take no heed to creation, you and I need only be concerned with annihilation. My guns are loaded, are yours? Worry not of our people, masses are sheep lead to wolves.

My barbed wire is placed, is yours? Land mines cover my roads, do yours? MY MISSLES ARE AIMED, ARE YOURS? MY PLANES ARE IN THE AIR, ARE YOURS? MY WALLS ARE BUILT, ARE YOURS? MY CHILDEREN ARE STARVING, ARE YOURS? MY People…are living in fear…… are yours?     
© Copyright 2007 Portal (floyd1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1290835-Different-you-and-I