*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1291102-Triplettes
Rated: 18+ · Other · Drama · #1291102
Lookin for a plot for this story... anyone know where it should go?
“If you don’t like it here then leave!” my father screamed to my Mother. I looked over at Vicki my identical twin sister; she was sitting on her bed, talking to her boyfriend on the phone. She shook her head. “Angel… it isn’t nothing new” she said to me. “He’s gonna beat her,,, he’s drunk” I said lowly. “Where’s Maxwell?” Vicki asked. “His girlfriends” I mumbled. Vicki and I both hated Max’s girlfriend. “I’m going out” I mumbled sitting up in my bed. “Where?” Vicki asked getting frantic. “I don’t want to be home alone with them” Vicki said sitting up in her bed. “Well I’m going over Jared’s house for the night” I said slipping my feet into Max’s Baggy jeans that were spread out on the floor. “Angel” Vicki pleaded. “When is Max coming home?” she asked. “I don’t know…” I said pulling my shoes on. “Ange wait!” Vicki said standing up. I grabbed my boyfriend’s hoodie and pulled it over my head. “James… hold on” Vicki was yelling to her boyfriend on the phone. I grabbed my cell phone off the charger and pushed it into the front pocket of the hoodie. “I'm leaving” I announced walking to the door. “Can you call me when you get there?” Vicki asked with pleading eyes. “Yes!” I said getting aggravated. “Love ya” Vicki yelled as I closed the door.
“Get the hell out then” my Dad screamed. “Shhhh” Mom hushed him, as I entered the parlor. “Where you going, you little tramp?” my Father asked stumbling into the wall” he was holding a glass beer bottle, which freaked me out, because I had been hit with them so often. “Keep her out of it!” Mom yelled. “Vicki… I want you home by 10!” Mom yelled to me. I looked at the clock on the wall… it read “10:45” I stared at her, un believing when I was hearing. She couldn’t even tell her own children apart. “Whatever” I said walking to the door. “You’re a loose slut” my Father said laughing at me. “Shut the fuck up” I yelled looking him in the eye. He was tripping on some kind of drug. “Losers” I said walking out the door and slamming it so hard the house shook. I ran down a flight of stairs to the front door of my apartment building. “Ohh My God!” I yelled slamming the door shut. I sat down on the stairs in front of my house for a few minutes to calm myself down. My parents were the biggest drug pushers in the neighborhood. “Angel Lee!” a voice yelled. I looked up to see my brother down the street. “What’s wrong Bunny??” he asked referring to my nickname. “Awww Bunny” he said finally getting within feet of me. “Come here Hun” he said wrapping his arms around me. Max was my identical twin brother. Max, Vicki and I were identical Triplett’s. “I'm fine” I lied standing up. “Liar” Max called me on it immediately. “Where you off to… in my jeans?” he said looking down. “Jared’s” I mumbled looking into his eyes. He was wearing his baggy jeans, and his ‘South-Pole’ sweatshirt. “Ill walk you” he offered. “Not the best neighborhood” he said turning me towrds Jared’s. Jared and Max were best friends until me and him started to date.
“Mom and Dad are arguing again. Dads tripping, And called me a Tramp, mom might be on something too; she called me Vicki and said to be home by 10” I said keeping my head down. Max looked at his wrist and mumbled “Its almost 11” I nodded “I know” I said sarcastically. A group of teenage age kids were walking on the opposite side of the street. “Woot Woot” Max yelled. “:Woot Woot” someone yelled back. Max grabbed my hand and pulled me with him across the street. “MAX!!!” someone screamed, and a tall male came towards him. “Whos the fly laday?” he asked staring me down. “My fuckin sister” Max yelled to him. “Single?” someone asked from the group. “Dude!” Max yelled “Shut up… no” he hated whern people tried to get with me, while I was with him. “Aight well we gotta roll out, so ill holla at you later, peace” Max said slapping hands with the tall male.
© Copyright 2007 Aymayndia (aymayndia at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1291102-Triplettes