*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1293724-The-Living-Beats
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Forte
Rated: E · Fiction · Fantasy · #1293724
A small thought about creation,Creator & "the creature"
The LIVING Beats


After the fascinating work of creation was over, the whole of creation in one accord decided to express their gratitude to the Almighty .And a grand ceremony was arranged, and every creation had to offer a gift.

As a token of their gratitude they planned to offer ‘music’ to God, for they believed that
Music was present in all His creation .Thus, the trees in one voice offered to be the base
Of every musical instrument .The animals offered their skin to make the tabla, drum & all. The metals offered to take up the place of strings in all the stringed instruments like the veena, guitar & all. The birds hummed sweet melodies all day long & that was amazing.

And now came the turn of man. He realized that he was gifted with the talent to play all the musical instruments but could not create any instrument from his own being. He went to God empty handed. All he had was only the desire to offer. And this was what God accepted. Marvelled at man’s immense desire God gifted him living music. He placed living beats in his heart, the love beats, the lub – dub beats. That was an eternal beat that God just loved to listen .He placed it deep within our hearts that they may continue to beat till our last breath.
© Copyright 2007 Forte (sherlie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1293724-The-Living-Beats