*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1295551-People-are-Dumb
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1295551
People are not smart, like the Ditech commercial says. Read this to find out why!
People aren't smart. People are stupid.

People are stupid enough to start a big fight over the smallest insult instead of talking it out and seeing why the person that said it has that opinion.

People are stupid enough to have road rage during rush hour, when all it takes is a bit of patience on their part to handle the situation in a slightly more humane manner.

People are stupid enough to get people angry on purpose. They don't seem to care about the other's feelings and the damage they're doing to themselves.

People are stupid enough to drink their cares away rather than going to a support group.

People are stupid enough to kill someone because the color of their skin is different.

People are stupid enough that they make pointless commentary about every misdoing without so much as a care o what the other person feels about the situation.

People are stupid enough to rarely ever learn from their mistakes, bumbling through life as if they didn't care.

People are stupid enough to bust up a computer when it doesn't work right or do damage to a device when it doesn't function properly.

People are stupid because they say they don't have time to help someone out or make someone's day when they're actually in no hurry.

People are stupid because they never seem to have any regard for the environment around them, which sustains and supports us.

People are stupid because they don't care if they make sense or not but yet expect us to understand what on earth they mean.

And finally, people are stupid enough to believe in things like the American dream and poverty, which is all a lie.

As I've demonstrated here, people need not only to act smarter, but to act like they care, and be calm and collected rather than being in dispute about the slightest thing. It may be a difficult thing in practice, but if the wide nation of the United States can get the picture, then any country can!
© Copyright 2007 TonySheloubRocks (brianh1988 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1295551-People-are-Dumb