*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1298621-Meeting-A-Stranger
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Experience · #1298621
read this latest thing from me
I got out of my friend’s car that all the boys are jealous of. It’s a truck that has a hemmy on it and it makes a screech noise every time we go to the right. I’m not really into “automobile transportation” but I’ve been hearing from a lot of guys how cool her truck is.

My friend went inside the gas station while I stayed to talk to my dad on my pink RAZR. I saw two cute guys over a little ways away from me so I hung up the phone and build up the nerve to walk over there. I knew that I was making a big step but I knew that I had to do it. The guy with his shirt off and his hat backwards was so cute. I offered the two boys some gum but they said no thanks to me. Feeling disappointed, I was about to give up and walk in the gas station to go find my friend. Then, out of the blue, this guy comes over who was even the cuter than the other two and seeing as how my gum was on my finger; he stuck the gum and my finger into his mouth to lick it off. But after a little while of talking, he asked for new gum because when he opened the wrapper, the gum was all melted inside. As a joke, I took the gum out of my mouth and offered to him. He stuck that in his mouth.

Holding me really close to his body, he was telling me about this party on this boat or maybe it was a pool. I don't know. i can't remember. I absolutely loved the feel of him next to me. My friend was off in the distance, telling me that we have to go. But my body couldn't leave him. I liked the feel of him being next to me, his arm holding me as if he was protecting me. As I look over at my friend in the car, she drove off and left me stranded at the gas station with the three guys. He looked at me and said "I guess you're coming with us then." I was too stunned to see her drive off then to listen to him. Then, she came back and parked in the middle of the gas station parking lot. He walked over to her with me walking behind him and put his arm over her and then over me. He kept talking about going to the party and my friend and I really wanted to go but couldn't because we both had work in the morning. She was talking to him while i hopped in through the car window because the door was locked and she wasnt paying any attention to me. Me and him excanged numbers and then he asked for a kiss. A nerve I didnt even know i had, reached over and started kissing him. I could feel his tongue inching towards the inside of my mouth and I opened my mouth a little bit to let him in. It was very awkward and I knew that I wasnt that experienced in open mouth kissing....not like my friend. I knew that he thought it was a weird kiss, but I couldnt help it. When every guy went out with your friend instead of you and you were just the friend to lend a shoulder for her best friend to cry on, you'd be inexperienced too. I only got dared to kiss a guy which was just a quick little kiss on the lips and then some similar. Then, he started kissing my friend and then ran to catch up with his friends who were driving away.

We were both excited and at the same time, I was the only one who felt embarressed. I wanted to be the one who had more experience with kissing. I knew that my body drove guys wild but I wanted to match that with my kissing. I couldn't ask my friend to teach me about open-mouthing or how i absolutely suck at it. I can't go to my parents because they wouldnt like me kissing a guy who is older than their standard age. I went to bed that night feeling overwhelmed and nervous at the same time.
© Copyright 2007 BabyDoll (pinkparadise at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1298621-Meeting-A-Stranger