*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1299882-Help-a-guy-out
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Article · Self Help · #1299882
Help me! I seek clairvoyance and advice for improving myself/my chances with the ladies!
Hey there,

If your reading this, you have taken time out of your busy to help a fellow writer. Thank you.

Let me explain a little bit about my self and my situation to you. Currently, I am 17 years old, and live on the West coast of BC. I stand at about 5'4", and decend from an Irish/Norwegian heritage, something that earns me respect at parties as a good Irish accent is, evidently, quite funny to totally smash teenagers.

I wont lie here. I was teased and bullyed for being short all throughout elementry school for my height and suffered a swarming attack in a pool at the last day of grade 7.I was diagnoised with the curse of being "Gifted" in grade 7 as well. Because of these experiances I have delevoped extreme shyness, have difficulty trusting people, am very self-concious and have put up emotional barriers so large they could rival the walls of the white tower in london. Addtionally, I often prefer solituide over the company of peers, especially strangers.

Despite these handicaps, as most people who manage to get past my "walls" will tell you, Im a hilarious, honest, un-selfish,smart/intelligant, generally nice guy to be around.

Now, as I developed and strengthed my friendship with my "clique" I began to notice something many of them had/ have, that I didnt have. Companionship. So I began the quest that many young men my age understand, the search for a girlfriend. To this day, I have been unsuccessful. God knows it hasn't been for lack of trying. Now with most of my friends around my age, myself being the oldest, Disscussion of various sex acts have become more and more prevalent at the partys, and even in just regular get to togethers. Try to imagine my embrassment and humiliation as I sit there, sipping at my rum and coke as I listening to the various recountings of my male friends proclaiming what they got their girlfriends to do for them, or visa-verca.


Now  I have heard such classic rejection lines, "Your a nice guy but..." and " I didnt feel a 'click'..." and nothing like "I love you", am starting to get jealous of my coupled friends.It REALLY pisses me off when the losers, the theives, the drop-outs, the dealers, and the junkies, are loved but the young women fail to see the Knight in shinning armour at their chin, . Ultimately I have resolved to my do best in making myself as desireable as I can be before this last year of high school begins. Now this is where I need your help

I have already started going to my local rec center's gym, and with a personal trainer, begin building up muscle mass. Will this make a differance, or am I wasting my time?

Should I stay natural,but small, and maybe reach 5'6" by the end of my growth period, or should I take growth hormones and possibly reach 6'0". Are girls ever attrached to short men, even men shorter than themselves?

Is there anything I should change about my demeanour, or behaviour, if it is even possible to do so? If so, what should I change, If not, tell me what works

Thank you for your time,

sorry it was a bit of a downer for my first submission.
© Copyright 2007 Gustaff Gattling (praxis07 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1299882-Help-a-guy-out