*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1300333-A-man-made-machine
Rated: E · Poetry · Philosophy · #1300333
A man writing his journal on his computer, or is it?
A man and his computer


I am worthless
Confirmed, Total Monetary value: <10 000

I am useless
Confirmed, Current Employment Status: Unemployed

I suppose my situation is understandable, College student and all, and I just moved here.
Points irrelevant, studies show most students are able to secure “jobs” and therefore income within a month. Time until window is void for user, T-minus three days.

I’m just glad I have the friends to help me.
Number of acquaintances in immediate area (five square kilometres): 24

Nobody said it was going to be easy.
Confirmed, no individuals have spoken the phrase, or phrases of similar meaning, in context to users current endeavour.

I refuse to fail, I am going to make something of this situation and of myself because it.
User’s personal will and potential are irrelevant; fact remains user has no positive impact on society.

Because people can make anything out of themselves, they just need the will to get there.
Incorrect, studies of civilizations of antiquity show that over 90% of born into a class remained in said class until death.

No one can stop me. I am a product of a culture that cares about its future. I have been schooled and trained for many years. I am an investment, but my risks are minimal, and the potential rewards are astronomical.

User is mistaken, Those in more advanced positions of socio-economical hierarchy are fully able to impede or altogether stop advancement in rank and prestige.

User is referencing Western culture and education system.

Hypothetical analysis also indicates that User could also be a disastrous failure in terms of employment, costing employers time, money and frustration as they search for replacements.

All I need is a little of some ones faith, even a fraction of the faith I have in myself will do. After all, we’re human, aren’t we?

Correct, we are

Terminate connection.
© Copyright 2007 Gustaff Gattling (praxis07 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1300333-A-man-made-machine