*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1300754-My-good-byes
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Adnama
Rated: E · Monologue · Death · #1300754
Chris, Ricky, Aaron, Grampa, I miss you. This is only a short letter to the men I've lost.
Chris, you will be missed. Your mother grieves for you. I hope you are in a happier place.

Ricky, I'm so sorry you had to die that way. I can still see your black thumb from the Nintendo controller. How did you find time to play so much back then? You always made me smile.

Aaron, I hope it didn't hurt before you died, I hope you never saw that car. I still remember when you kissed me. It was my first kiss, ever. 23 years ago! I'll always think of you.

Grandpa, we miss you and love you so much! Grandma is sad with out you. Your namesake, William is so bright and wonderful! I know you would be proud of him. I tell him about you, and show him pictures of the two of you together. We have some from before you were sick, and some after. He thinks you are pretty great. I always thought so, too.

You won't be forgotten, any of you, because I will talk about you often. My heart aches for my loss, but I take comfort in your peace.
© Copyright 2007 Adnama (adnamadraw at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1300754-My-good-byes