*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1301635-my-grandpa
Rated: E · Essay · Other · #1301635
a little story of my grandpa
  To begin with, i will tell a story of my grandpa.My grandpa is a queer man.He gets angry easily.He gets happy easily.He loves eating fatty food as well as drinking wine and smoking.He never gets on well with anybody.A few years ago,he took part in a singing team for old people.And on one thought that he was on good terms with others there.But it was certain that my grandpa tried hard to be polite and easy-going.
  One day during the Spring Festival, an old man from the sinigng team called him to give holiday greetings.Both men spoke loudly on the phone,saying"Merry the Spring Festival","Wish you good health" and something like that.My grandpa thanked the man again and again for his greetings,and he sounded really polite over the long talk.But just before the holiday greeting talk came to an end and the man on the other side said goodbye,my grandpa suddenly asked,"then,who is that,please?"
© Copyright 2007 ningsuyang (ningsuyang at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1301635-my-grandpa