*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1302113-things-happened-recently
Rated: E · Essay · Other · #1302113
something about my summer holiday
  Hot weather again.There is nothing pleasant except my going to university this september.Quarrlled with mum, dad and even grandpa for a long time.They really annoyed me.
  First i was asked to go to my aunt's to teach my stupid cousin english--the silly boy seemed that he had never learned english before,he got only 18 (150 the full)in the final exam.Oh,why do i have to waste my valuable summer time with this fool ?Mum kept on saying that they were my relatives and they had treated me rather well so far.So i went to aunt's every other day under the hot sun of July and August.
I found that that boy had no knowledge of english and he was not going to make an effort.After all,i only told him to read textbooks over and over again.When i tried to give him some translation tasks i found that he knew nothing about that.The only payment for my work was aunt's treating me to snacks once a while.
  Second i just cannnot stand mum and dad and grandpa's behavouir.They always think that whatever they do is right. When they feel angry they can lose temper.When they want  to shout,they can shout.When they make mistakes,they do not mention them.They have never treated me equally and given me enough respect.Lukliy i am going to uni this Sep. so that i can stay away from all of those things that make me unhappy and old.I have decided to make money by myself in order to have finance of my own,that i can be independent as well as get rid of my family's support and bad mood.In that way i will not have to see others' face and have a life in my ways.
© Copyright 2007 ningsuyang (ningsuyang at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1302113-things-happened-recently