*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1302488-Old-Stupid-Jokes
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #1302488
old joke, corny, but i laughed
Three men are out walking one night. All three are tired, and need a place to sleep.

The first man walks into a hotel with a credit card. He goes to the front desk.

First man: "I need a room."

Front desk dude: "We are full. There is only one room left but it's haunted. I don't think you want it."

The first man rolls his eyes and slams his cash on the table. "Just give me the room."

Front desk dude: "Fine. Here is the key."

The first man walks up to the top floor where his room is and goes in. He undresses and flops down on his bed. Then out of the closet comes a ghost.

Ghost: "I am the ghost with the two white eyes!"

The first man sees the ghosts and jumps out of the window. He dies.

The second man walks into the hotel, and takes out his debit card. He demands a room.

Front desk dude: "I don't know if you want it. It's haunted and I guy just--"

Second man: "Just give me the room. I don't care."

Front dest dude: "Fine. Here's the key."

The second man walks into his room. All of a sudden the closet door swings open and a ghost comes out. The man screams.

Ghost: I am the ghost with the two white eyes."

The second man runs into the bathroom. He breaks the mirror and slits his wrists.

The third man walks into the same hotel. He walks to the front desk and slams down a wad of cash. The front desk dude looks at him impatiently.

Front desk dude: "Look, the last room is haunted and two guys just killed themselves up there. You don't wanna stay here."

Third man: "I'm too tired to go anywhere else. Just give me the key."

Front desk dude: "Here."

The third man trudges to his room, and goes in. He turns on the light, takes off his shirt, and turns it back off again. Then he gets in bed and starts to go to sleep.

Out of the darkness he hears the closet door open. Out comes the ghost.

Ghost: "I am the ghost with the two white eyes."

Third man: "You're gonna be the ghost with the black eyes if you don't shut the fuck up."
© Copyright 2007 Shyanne Elaine Miller (shyelamil at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1302488-Old-Stupid-Jokes