*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1303419-My-First-Real-Relationship
Rated: 13+ · Article · Friendship · #1303419
This article is maily about my first relationship and how i screwed it up.
Hello my name is Vanessa Stewart and I am 14 years old. This artical is about my fist real relationship and how I screwed it up for myself. The boy i was dating name is Issiah, but I love to call him by his middle name, Shawn. We met at track practice and at first, we really did not like each other presents. I use to think of Shawn as a dark, crazy, annoying boy. I don't know if he really liked my personality because of how I use to treat him. I use to call him names, hit him everytime he come by me, or even if he just said hi to me. I really didn't like it.

As I got to know Shawn a little more, I started to be very friendly to him. He told my little sister to tell me to write him on Myspace.com, so I did. We started to talk alot on the also. I thought of us as the cutest couple on the team, but I guess everyone else thought different. We wasn't really dating at that time because I was waiting for him to ask me out. Everyone use to smile everytime we hugged after practice. Even the parents loved it.

It was this track meet that my team had to attend to compete against others. That day, Shawn asked me out in front of his mother. I was shocked, and I said ''Yeah!" He asked me to go to the movies with him that same night and I told him sure. That night he gave me hickies all over my neck and I was happy. The next day, I told kids about it. IT GOT ALL OER THE TRACK MEET AND BOY WAS I SCARED THAT THE COACHES MIGHT FIND OUT. Great that they didn't

A few days later, I thought that this girl name Shay wanted him because how she acted around him. So one night I called her and told her to stay away from him. And after that she did. People kept saying I wanted him because of his money, but that was not true.

people started to say we was a ugly couple and I should have never went out with him. So i Started to make lies to make me look good. I told everyone I only wanted him for his money. I know I was wrong and so I broke up with him.


AND I KNEW I STILL LIKED HIM. IT'S LIKE I FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM. AND I HOPE ONE DAY HE WILL TAKE ME BACK BEFORE IT'S TO LATE
© Copyright 2007 masterious (masterious93 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1303419-My-First-Real-Relationship