*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1305153-My-Love
by Lokdin
Rated: E · Poetry · Personal · #1305153
This is a peom that i wrote for my girlfriend and with her permission here it is.
All the time apart makes being together all the sweeter. I long to feel your touch, I long to hold you, I long for us to be together. I wish these first months we had more time together but we were separated. I miss you , and I’m sorry for the time separated. The saying “ you have to go through hell before you get to heaven” has never been more true. I have to go through work before I get to you. This world is one of insanity and darkness but you are my light, my sanity, my love. I pray that god will allow us to be together forever. I love you and I always will. Upon seeing even a picture of you my heart knows that I’m seeing perfection. Saying that I miss you does how I feel no justice, the only place my heart feels at home is with you. With you is the only place my soul feels at rest.
© Copyright 2007 Lokdin (lokdin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1305153-My-Love