*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1305328-Reflections-of-an-unspoken-love
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #1305328
a heart started to show intimacy to someone yet cut short
Unexpectedly, our paths crossed. I never thought you would make so much difference in my life for such a short time. When I heard your voice for the first time, I found you a very interesting person - a very intelligent person.

When we finally met, my expectations proved me right! It was very overwhelming that I almost could not contain the happiness I felt such that I immediately told myself that this is it!.

You shared your life. You opened your heart just as I did too! You told me everything about your aches, bitterness on the love you lost. We're on the same boat. But when I started showing you my affection, you find it very queer and bizarre since at this time you still find yourself bound to the memories of someone who hurt you so badly. And I, in return, blamed myself to have pushed myself on you so prematurely. I then interpreted your gestures as, "get lost". By then, I withdrew myself, afraid at the thought that you find my presence very annoying.

Our first embrace contributed so much to the feelings that I have towards you. I know that it grow everytime I'm with you. When I'm alone, you occupied my thoughts. I dream of someday, I will win your heart. I love you so much. We shared the same experiences in life. I guess, it was fate that lead us both to know each other. I just don't know if the feeling is mutual. I still didn't see you or feel you reciprocate. My mind tells me to forget about the feelings I have for you, the love and admiration. But my heart tells me to be patient that in time I will eventually win your heart.
© Copyright 2007 sphinxriddle (riana2403 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1305328-Reflections-of-an-unspoken-love