*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1311982-Taunting-ghost-of-undying-love
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #1311982
Love is everywhere, haunting like a ghost of a past
You are there everywhere! I can see you when I close my eyes. I can feel you in every beat of my heart. Your scent, your music keep me company night and day. I can almost taste you. The connections that I couldn't exactly figure out must be hidden somewhere. Sleepless nights and endless chain of thoughts melding with the deafening echoes of unsung melodies playing back those times when you and I touched hearts. I wish I can truly hold you close to me, never to let you go and have you with me forever.

I wonder if you can also feel my longings for you - see me through your mind's eye. See me reaching out for your love. Wherever you are, whoever you're with, this I want to tell you: I miss you so much! You've taken all. You left me with nothing but a vacuum. I tried picking up the shattered pieces of my life back in place and see once again the color of sunshine, hear the music - lulling, untaunting.

© Copyright 2007 sphinxriddle (riana2403 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1311982-Taunting-ghost-of-undying-love