*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1307358-Surely-he-would
Rated: ASR · Fiction · Romance/Love · #1307358
Feed back is much appreciated here.
  As he rested there on the bed,his girls creamy soft body fresh from sex molded on his left side he wondered if he was ready. His arm was draped around her soft shoulder, her right leg draped over and wrapped around his left,it had always been her favorite side to snuggle with.She smothering her face in the little crook between his shoulder and chest, her head fit perfectly.He could feel her soft breast rise with each shallow breathe that meant she was sleeping.She had been sleeping for hours like this, not moving an inch, he unable to sleep.It was 3 a.m. now and all he could do was think, there was always plenty of time for that it seemed,especially when all you really wanted to do was sleep. He sighed tiredly and she shifted some.Not wanting to wake her from the slumber she had found he closed his eyes but found he couldnt remove them from her.They had been glued to her for the last week. Gods did she look like an angel when she slept.Bending down and kissing her forhead he smiled deeply.Her short hair framed her face in an almost polite way.He couldnt remember when she had gotten her hair cut like that, not that it mattered cause either way she would still be the single most gorgeous thing he had laid his eyes upon.He chuckled as he thought about how much she had blushed at him lately, she seemed to do it when she caught him eyeing her from a distance.At the sound of his voice a sleepy smile turned up the edges of her lips.His own deepened.She must have been having a good dream.
    Strugling to reach the covers that she had kicked off of both of them earlier,and without waking her,he thought about the years that had passed.The little apartment they were in was temporary until he could find something he knew she would love.After 4 years of college they had finnaly made it back to each other.He wouldnt have it any other way. Every day apart had been increasingly harder than the last one,but somehow, they had made it.With everything they had been through together he was honestly surprised, mabey even a bit shocked.But everything he had ever asked for in his life was right here where it belonged,and right now she was making his arm fall asleep.
    He lifted her head softly as he managed to work his arm from under it, and rested her head on the pillows.Her leg wound around his tighter, her hands sought him and pulled her body back toward his.
    He kissed her forhead and whispered "I love you" softly to her.

    She mumbled in return, "Don't leave me."
 
    He frowned at that. Then smiled again.Could anyone be that innocently scared?They'd been through so much together and she was still affraid of losing him after all this time.He didnt entirely blame her for it.Though she really didnt have any idea how scared shitless he was of losing her.Of course,it wasnt as bad as it had been back before they finnaly got to move in together.But that was then and well now was just now.
 
    He leaned his forhead agianst hers an whispered against her lips.
"I'm not going anywhere hun,just sleep."
She smiled and along followed the light rise and fall of her chest as she slept again. Sure he could do it.

    He realized that he had been thinking about it for the last week.He'd do it tomarrow.Wait,he'd have to find a ring first.He would finaly put a ring next to the one she wore for her mother.It wouldnt be any ol' ring however,this one would have to be perfect.  He gently lifted her left hand and gazed at the  2 ruby heart ring he had got her for her 17th birthday.She still wore it with the unmatched and unsurpased dedication that came from only from a woman in deep love. He layed her hand back down on his chest and let her rest.

    He knew in his heart that in hers she could stay like this forever.He couldnt, and he wouldnt stand for it either.She would have to be his wife.The idea of sharing everything they had together,but forever and the rest of their lives brought large tears of joy to his brown eyes.He would be stuck with her forever,and there was nothing else he wanted more.And someday,long down the road,mabey in 10 years,he could kiss that swolen stomach that held his child.At that,a tear slipped and rolled down his the side of his face and ran into the pillow.
    Sleep finnaly seemed to be on its way after making his decision.The thought of seeing her blush every time she looked at him brought yet another smile to his face.God,noone could be happier than him.She wasnt expecting it,and it would be perfect.Noone he knew loved surprises more than he knew she did.Forever she would be his and he be hers.
    His lips found the tip of her nose as he placed another kiss on her peaceful face.
    Then, sleep found him, and he went to meet her in dreams.
© Copyright 2007 jessness (misfitsfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1307358-Surely-he-would