*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1309233-Draco-Malfoy-love-storyPart1
by Skater
Rated: E · Fiction · Fanfiction · #1309233
Enemy's at first sight. Something else later? part one. Also on Quizilla.com
OK, so this is you!
You have medium blond hair, medium gray eyes, you are about 5'3" and have a toned and fit body. Your name is Glory Hendon, you are your sixteen years old and are in your sixth year at Hogwarts. You are in Slytherin house. You are half-blooded and live with your muggle mother, and her muggle boyfriend.(You have never met your father). And your an only child.By the way (*) means your thinking.
You hear your alarm clock go off, but you just roll over and put your pillow over your head.
"Shut that damn thing off and get your ass out of bed," yells Theo, your mums boyfriend.
You mentally give him the finger, but do as he says. After you finally manage to pull yourself out of bed and shut off your alarm clock, you walk to your full length mirror in your room and look at yourself. You think to yourself *man if I looked anymore out of it, I would look like a zombie from ~The Night Of The Living Dead~* You look at your clock, it says 9:17am. The Hogwarts express leaves at 11:00. You decide to take a shower, although you know there most likely won't be any hot water left. Theo some how always manages to use all of the hot water before you wake up in the morning, so you have to take a cold shower in the morning. Not that it mattered much to you anymore. This had been going on since Theo moved in, which was almost eight months ago.
Anyways the cold water really woke you up, so you didn't really care.
After taking a very short, very cold shower, you dried off and wrapped the towel around yourself and went back to your room to search for some clothes to wear.
After about fifteen minutes of searching, you finally settle on an old pair of, faded blue hip hugger jeans, with a rip in the right knee and your favorite shirt. It was black with the words ~My Eyes Are Up Here~a crossed the chest.
You walked over to your mirror and looked at yourself. You wore a look of slight dismay when you looked up at your face. There was no denying it anymore. Your favorite shirt was really starting to get a little small.
For some reason that summer, your body decided to "bloom" as you like to call it. Its not like you were ever ugly or anything, its just that you were never really that noticeable before this summer. But now you couldn't even walk down the street without getting at least one guy to whistle at you.
The funny thing was, that you didn't really care that you were more noticeable now. Actually you almost preferred not to be noticed. You weren't really one for the spotlight, you preferred to be the person behind the curtain, so to speak. And besides that, having a full and curvy woman's body sometimes got in the way. Your favorite shirt is a perfect example of that. It fit you perfectly just last summer, but now certain areas are making it a little snug. And you also loved gymnastics and track. You've been doing them since you were a little girl. But now it seems like you can't find a sports bra tight enough to hold your chest still. *I'll just have to get used to it I suppose* you thought to yourself.
you grab a hair tie off your dresser and put you hair up in a messy bun. You turn to see what time it is. Its only 9:54, so you decide to pack all the little things you left out or forgot. You also made sure your room was clean, for when you got back from Hogwarts.
By the time you were done with that, it was 10:16, so you decided to get some breakfast.
"Its about time you get down here. I want you to clean peppers cage before you leave," said your mother from the kitchen table.
"But mum, its his rat," you say, as you point to Theo, who just walked in.
"Did I ask you who's rat it was?" your mother snapped.
"No, but I have to be at the Hogwarts express in a half an hour, and I haven't even eaten yet. It will take me at least that much time to clean out that filthy thing, that he never cleans!" you say, even though you know it won't make any difference.
"Well that's just to damn bad. You should have come down here sooner," she said.
You open your mouth and then close it. You know it won't help to argue, so you just decide to do as your told and skip breakfast. If you were fast enough you could grab something to eat before you left. You grab your bags and throw them into the back seat. You then hop in the front passenger seat and wait impatiently for Theo, who is going to drive you to the train station. It was only a block and a half away, and you could walk there, but you only had ten minutes to get there and you had loads of bags to Carrie. Plus you had to go up a huge hill to get there.
Theo got in the car and pulled out of the drive way. You were there in no time flat. Theo just dropped you off and you went through the barrier by yourself.
As you get through the barrier, you look up to see the giant steam engine that's the Hogwarts express, with all the many students milling around it. And you think to yourself *I have a felling this is going to be the best year yet*
© Copyright 2007 Skater (gravemistress at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1309233-Draco-Malfoy-love-storyPart1