*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1309561-TPF-in-Youre-a-Pain-In-The-Ass
by TPF
Rated: 18+ · Other · Comedy · #1309561
Lucky has trouble with her fat brother.
TPF
in "You're A Pain In The Ass"

for more tpf info take a trip to www.freewebs.com/tpfr
learn about this wacky cast of characters.




Lucky had just gotten home from the grocery store, and she her sister, Missy started bringing the bags in and putting the goods away. Missy carried a heavy pack of soda in but suddenly her arms were shaky and her legs were wobbling. "T-this is too heavy for me", she stammered. Lucky rolled her eyes and took the box from Missy's hands. "That's when you realize you're out of shape", Lucky scolded.

Missy rolled her eyes and headed back out to the car to get the rest of the bags. Lucky started putting cake mixes away when suddenly her fat brother, Fluffer popped up. "CAKE", he yelled in excitement. Lucky put the boxes and away and slapped his hand as he tried to grab one. "No cake for you", she snapped. Fluffer rubbed his hand and started crying. "Lucky no fair, Fluffer hungry!"

Lucky just shook her head and continued putting the rest of the groceries away.
Missy finally came back in, carrying the last three bags from the trunk. She glared at her sister and threw the bags onto the table. "You just had to buy a bunch of damned canned foods", Missy sneered. Lucky laughed a little. "Well whatever lasts the longest, works for me", she replied. Fluffer noticed that his two sisters were too occupied with their conversation, and so he decided to sneak into the cupboard and steal a box of cake mix.

He inched closer and closer and slowly slid the door open, he reached inside with his fat hand and grabbed a box. Lucky still wasn't looking, she was far too busy putting away lettuce to notice him waddle off down to his room. The sound of him running caused the ground to shake and Lucky shot her head up, spun around and saw him. "Put that down", she yelled. Fluffer screamed no, and went into the room, slamming the door behind him.

Lucky was so mad, steam was coming out of her ears; she stormed off to the bedroom and began to ram through the door. Fluffer was standing against it, blocking her from getting in. "Open this god damn door now", she shouted as she pounded her fists. Fluffer noticed his other brothers were in the room, and saw them laughing. Lucky also heard the laughter and began to kick the door, yelling at them to shut up.

"Fluffer, when I get through this door I'm going to kill you and stick you in the oven", Lucky screamed.

Missy looked over at sister and gave her a strange look; Lucky saw her and told her she was kidding but she really was mad. "Fluffer:, Lucky said again. "Open the door and give me the cake mix". Fluffer held onto the box tightly and replied back with a loud booming "no". Lucky clenched her fist tightly and started kicking and pounding on the door some more. "You give me back that cake mix or I"ll take away your television!" Fluffer's brother, Junior was stupid but knew what the words "take away your television", meant and he began to panic. "No Fluffer", he whined. "Give it back so Lucky doesnt take the t.v!"

Junior wasn't the only one who didnt want to lose their televison set over Fluffer's selfish stupidity,Willy had been in the living room and heard the whole conversation, he didn't want to lose the tube and so he also started threatening the fat kid. "I'll take the fuckin door down", Willy yelled. And as soon as Fluffer heard him, he freaked out. He was scared of Willy, especially his angry voice. "Fine", Fluffer said as he opened the door. "You can have cake back!"

Lucky took the box from his hands and started laughing as soon as she read the label. "You stole a friggin box of minute rice", she laughed. "You're such an idiot", Willy added. Fluffer just shrugged his shoulders and grinned. "Fluffer like rice too", he smiled.

Lucky slapped her forehead and just shook her head. "If I just walk away now, I'll feel better" she said to herself. Missy laughed as well when she found out that her idiot brother stole a box of rice. "Dont think this would taste very good uncooked", she smirked at him. Fluffer covered his ears and stared mumbing. "Can't hear you", he shouted. "Well Fluffer", Lucky said. "You could of stole the cake mix too and combined em and had rice cake". Missy started laughing and snorted while Willy stood there in silence. "That was the worst joke I ever heard", he sighed.

"Please don't ever try to be funny again, for the sake of man kind".
© Copyright 2007 TPF (thepetfamily at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1309561-TPF-in-Youre-a-Pain-In-The-Ass