*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1311578-blog-nope-this-aint-it-either
Rated: E · Other · Biographical · #1311578
im defiently new here, it shows in my lack of knowedge for this site i need help blogging.
so i want to explain to you folks out there that take a look at anything i may post on this site right here, but i cant excatly find the right button to get to actually post a blog, so im coming here to this thing, unsure of where it will be posted too.

the stories you may have already read, or are about to read are straight from my head, either based on twisted little stories that fill my imagination at a certian point in time, or what-if scenarios that take place everyday.they may or maynot have a bit of truth in them, it depends but i will tell you this, the story is there to entertain.my grammer isnt the best when letters are spilling onto the keyboard and i have to try my best to throw them in an orderly fashion, and my capitolization, naaa, not really. if you were'nt able to tell already, it sucks too, i believe thats what the grammer fix tool is for, same with punctuation, i put it there when i want a break in the story, not to make the sentence perfect. hell, my handing writing sucks too, and my teachers all could tell you that, and luckily the font types dont have a 'chicken-scratch' font, but the stories, ahhh the stories, a friend once told me they could leave you lying in the fetal postion, now thats not me talking, but i like stuff like that, it helps pass the time for me, i have a sick and demented little mind, but it makes *us* all happy inside. i was also told by my american literature teacher that she believed if emily dickenson where still alive we'd be best friends, and somewhere in another life stephen king was my father.

i like things that take you from this world and wrap you up so tightly that you beg for the sayran wrap to be removed, and once its over you're begging for more. i try to lose myself in my stories, making it so real that its hard to see if its just a twitch and a different personality, or could it have really happened and this sick little weirdo writing about it actually did it and is just gloating. if it makes you wonder, then i did my job.

but thank you for delving into my works, hopefully this finds someone that can help me be on the shelves, thats what im here for, im pretty sure thats what we're all here for though, and out of the millions of writers, we all know its only a lucky star that shoots across the sky we dream on, but somewhere else, that lucky star is a hole in their roof and unsuspecting television set, with some scorch marks in the floor surrounding it.please, go ahead and venture into my mind, i dont mind, we like company, but i must warn you though, my rooms a mess and i havent seen the floor in weeks!
© Copyright 2007 kamuria wolf (kamuria at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1311578-blog-nope-this-aint-it-either